CHAPTER 16: Making Her Mine

JAMESON

I couldn't believe that the recent shipment I had one of my men take care of back at the house before I left, had been short supplied in what the client ordered.

Normally it could be an easy fix, however, because the client contacted me directly and began immediately shouting at me, instead of having a decent damn conversation, I was furious with my guys. It not only makes me look bad but on top of it, this is a VERY important client of mine.

I understand we are human and at times we can mess up, but this shipment in particular was set up to be flawless and was a huge deal. Now that it had gotten fucked up badly, this meant I needed to make things right and I did so by cutting back on the amount he was going to pay.

Despite being infuriated, I knew I needed to calm myself down and go back to the room to see if Lizette was hungry or anything for some lunch.

However, as I began heading back towards the bedroom, I heard a lot of splashing and laughter, in particular, Lizette, coming from the side of the boat.

When I walked towards where I heard the noises, I looked at the guys that were sitting and playing a game and just hanging around before walking over to the side and saw Lizette swimming around with Luciano, Babyface and a few other of my guys.

Something inside of me fueled my fury and while white-knuckling onto the bars here, I grew more infuriated and became immediately filled with pure jealousy.

I'm not able to see exactly what she had on but from what I could tell, she had no swimsuit or at least a DECENT one. So I tried holding in my frustration and temper when I announced to all of them to hurry and come aboard again, the ship will be taking off soon.

Once she stepped off the ladder, I stood there with the towel and quickly wrapped her up before telling her to follow me before she had the chance to say anything. 

When we got into the bedroom, I locked the door behind us and she turned around after hearing the door slam shut, startled. 

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I demanded.

"Excuse me?" She responds sounding like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me! What the fuck were you thinking wearing something like that out there in front of my men?!?" I snapped at her.

"It's just a tank top and booty shorts." She tells me innocent like and then glares at me before replying more agitated. "It's almost like a tankini type of swimsuit, first of all and second, I don't need your permission on what I should or should not wear. Not to mention the fact that they know you and I are together, so, why don't you tell your ego to relax and trust me and your friends!" She fires back at me.

She next scoffs before turning around and walking towards the bathroom while removing the towel and begins towel drying her hair.

After she slams shut the bathroom door, I can't take it anymore. So I open the door and notice her immediately turn around at the sink and before she has a chance to do or say anything, I grab her face and slam my lips onto hers for a brief moment before she pushes me back.

"Don't think that by you kiss....." She started to protest before I cut her off by slamming my lips onto hers again before grabbing her big ass to lift her onto the sink counter while still making out.

Things right away progress and the kiss deepens becoming more lustful, causing us to start removing each other's clothes and tossing them randomly onto the bathroom floor in between kisses.

I begin moving my lips from hers to the side of her neck to the valley between her breasts, placing her nipples into my mouth, circling them with my tongue and start kissing my way all the way down towards between her thighs, spreading them apart while continuing to squeeze her breasts.

Then I begin cupping both of her breasts as I waste no time in moving my head between her legs and start tasting her sweet juices while playing with her sweet glistening bud, tasting all of her.

"Aww." I hear her moan as she starts running her fingers through my hair.

After a few moments of driving her crazy that way, I stand up and she pulls my face in closer and begins making out with me again, tasting herself off my tongue, before we move into the bedroom with her pushing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me, straddling my lap.

She begins kissing down my neck to my chest and stomach then begins taking most of my length into her mouth. She continues moving her head just the right way, licking at the perfect spots including the precum from my tip.

The moment I get full on hard, she climbs back on top of me and places her hands onto my chest to keep me from sitting up or taking control as she begins riding my cock.

She is so tight and feels amazing. I love her taking control like she is right now and the sounds she makes with every bounce she does up and down on my cock gets me even more aroused until I finally lose control and grip both of her hands while flipping her onto her back only to quickly position myself in between her legs then thrust deep and hard inside of her, causing her to moan and gasp loudly.

I start to thrust faster and faster inside of her while never wanting to stop as she wraps both her legs around me, allowing me to go deeper.

Then as I stand up on my knees still onto the bed, I take both of her legs and hold them as her feet hang off my shoulders while continuing to thrust deeper, keeping my pace.

"Aww fuck, I'm gonna come." I tell her between pants after several more thrusts. 

"M-me too." She moans.

Next I lay on top of her, missionary position and before I thrust inside of her again, I have her look into my eyes.

"Why did you stop? I'm so close." She whines a little.

"Tell me first, before you come." I demand.

"Tell you what?" She asks.

"Who this body belongs to." I command.

"It belongs to you. Only you." She tells me.

"That's my girl. And all of me belongs to you." I tell her as I thrust again inside of her deep and hard, going faster and faster after each thrust still kissing her until she comes all over my cock while I pull out quickly and stroke my cock until I come onto her breasts.

I almost immediately collaps right next to her, both of us catching our breaths and notice her wiping off the cum with her fingers and licking some off. Fuck, she is hot.

"Oh my god baby. You're so fucking amazing in bed." I tell her.

"So are you. No man has ever made me come that many times before." She smiles and giggles a little before leaning over and kisses me as we continue to both lay there for a while before eventually getting up and taking a shower, then get dressed before heading out to join the guys again.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)