CHAPTER 19: Never Want This Night To End

LIZETTE

I can not remember the last time I went out on a REAL actual date and even had gotten this dressed up but I love it and not to be conceited but I am living the way this dress makes me look and between that, the heels, make up and my hair, damn I do look good.

Not sure as to how Jameson would react though, I was feeling a bit anxious and nervous at the same time to see his reaction and the moment I saw his and his guys' reactions, I tried to hold in my laughter but was flattered and thanked them all for the compliment a before we left.

I thought it was a little cute in how jealous Jameson was. I liked it even more that he didn't flip out like before.

The car ride to the restaurant wasn't too far away and he never told me where he was taking me to. However, the moment we had arrived, I noticed that it was a very nice place that had to serve plates no less than at $50 a plate and that was probably for appetizers.

Now, if they have ten different eating utensils, I don't know if I can be comfortable because I don't know how to use them and the only thing CLOSE enough to remember which one to use is from one of my all time favorite movies, Titanic when Molly Brown tells Jack to start from the outside and work his way in.

Sure enough, the moment we were seated (with Jameson pulling my chair out for me), placed down in front of me on the table was the silverware and there were I think ten.

I tried to hold in my nervousness because I honestly felt like if I didn't know how to use these, it would embarrass Jameson. However, he must have sensed how I was feeling because after ordering us some wine, I felt his hand lay on top of mine and rubbed my hand with his thumb while looking at me.

"Don't worry, I will help you, beautiful." He assures me while leaning closer to give me a kiss.

I thanked him and smiled before looking at the menu.

The entire setting was beautiful. The temperature was perfect as serenading music played and the lighting was low and intimate. This was the nicest restaurant I have ever been to and must say that aside from the prices, the food is really good and you do get more food than I was expecting.

I was full around dessert time but he insisted on us ordering one of his favorite desserts and we shared it as he fed a couple bites to me as I did the same before we just fed ourselves. Now full or not, I was glad I sucked it up and ate that dessert because that was delicious.

When we had finished, we had gone down towards the beach part near the water where the tide came in and we walked barefoot as he rolled up his pants while I held my dress a little and we walked hand in hand on the sand with water sweeping over our feet.

"You know, I have never brought a girl here before." He randomly tells me.

"Oh? I'm the first?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"Awww, thanks baby. I feel real special." I tell him.

"You should. Now, when I say I mean that you should feel special I mean that you should even without anyone telling you that. You're an amazing woman." He comments.

We both stop and look at one another with my arms wrapped around his shoulders and his around my waist, pulling me closer towards him and as we look into each other's eyes for a moment, he slowly enlaces his fingers through one of my hands and holds it close to his chest as he begins to move his hips a little, making me realize that he is dancing with me.

Some people may think we are crazy right now just standing in the sand with the water beneath our ankles moving in one spot, dancing to no music. Never thought moments like this were real.

Even without there being any music, I still feel just as if there was. It is still a romantic and thoughtful sweet gesture.

He could feel I had some goosebumps so he placed his jacket over me then escorted me back to the car and made our way back towards the house.....at least that's what I thought before I realized we were pulling up to a nice hotel.

"Why are we staying at a hotel?" I asked.

"Because I told you that I wanted tonight to be special. This way it will be just you and me and none of my men with us." He smiles.

As much as I like the guys and understand they are with us because of the amount of protection we both need to have all the time, I am glad that we can enjoy this romantic evening alone with each other.

The moment we walked inside we were greeted with head nods and smiles. Just like everywhere else we go, he knew everyone and they knew him. I felt almost as though I was with some sort of a celebrity.

Apparently he already had this planned because as we made our way straight to the elevators without checking in, I knew then that this was already pre-planned.

Once we got up to our room and as soon as he opened the door, the room was lit with nice glowing candles placed all over the entire bedroom and when I noticed some candles and champagne awaiting on the deck outside, I started to walk out to take a look at the view and it was beautiful with the moonlight bouncing off the water.

This was beyond romantic and never would have ever imagined this coming from him because most men aren't romantic and if they are, it isn't this much.

I never want this night to end.......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)