CHAPTER 14: A New Adventure

JAMESON

I couldn't believe she had come out and said all that she did. Hell, I couldn't believe I had just come out and admitted all that I just did to her but I meant every single word and needed her to know that I truly wanted her as mine....forever.

After talking things over with each other for a few more moments, we locked eyes and I began quickly noticing her calm down some more while I smile in victory before leaning in to kiss her.

"I swear baby, I'm gonna make it up to you, starting tomorrow." I promise.

"But I'm still planning to leave town. I can't stay here any longer." She states.

"I can see that. Which is why you will be accompanying my men and I onto my yacht to an island for a nice getaway. There we can get to know each other even more and spend some time together. To get away from things. You aren't the only one that needs to get away." I mention.

"Are you being serious right now?!" She asks.

"Of course. Besides, we both know what will happen soon enough between us." I tell her as I pull her closer to me again.

"Don't be so sure of yourself." She tries to continue playing around with me.

"Trust me, it won't be long before I have you in my bed, with you becoming officially mine and submitting yourself to me entirely." I tell her in between kissimg her from her lips to her neck.

I can tell the effect I have on her right now and I am more than sure she is now more hot and wet between her legs then she was the other night. She wants to give into me right now and honestly, I really wish she would.

"Wait." She tells me as she moves her head back. "I'm not someone that submits to any guy or anyone for that matter, especially you. So you can save your charm because you have some making up to do first." She tries and sounds serious and convincing while trying to get out of my grasp at the same time, although this time, she fails to.

"I meant in the bedroom, first of all, not as an in 'general'. And second of all, you know I'm right." I continued telling her to drive her crazier.

"N-no you don't." She replies as she licks her lips as she closes her eyes while I graze my lips barely over her skin again, sending chills up and down her spine as I move my hand slowly up and down her back at the same time.

"I do. I know what you want. Particularly, in the bedroom. You want someone to take control." I continue teasing her and begin to place kisses on the front of her chest before starting to make my way down towards the top of the valley between her breasts then close to her lips once more.

"You want to be fucked while being reassured that it's another way to make love."

"Mmm.." She let's out a soft moan.

"You deserve to feel and be wanted, Lizette." I continue slowly telling her as I move my lips back up towards hers again and begin moving my hand up underneath her shirt and inside her bra, cupping one of her breasts and looking into her eyes.

"I can give you that whenever you want. I can give you whatever you want. All you would have to do is promise to be all mine and NEVER let another man touch you. Just as I would be only yours."

I can tell she is more than aroused now and begins to even moan a little bit, again.

"I would be enough for you?" She manages to say.

I make sure she looks into my eyes as soon as she says that and I notice the seriousness in her eyes. So I begin reassuring her once again.

"No. You would be MORE than enough." I assure her.

I feel her place her hand onto the back of my neck and smile at me.

"Okay." She tells me as she brushes her lips now onto mine.

"Okay what?" I ask against her lips. "I want to hear you tell me."

Before she could answer, we fucking get interrupted yet again. I swear I am going to start making a sign.

"WHAT?!" I snapped at whoever just knocked and interrupted us. Somebody better be dead!

"Uh boss? Sorry to interrupt, but the food is here." One of the guys says.

"We'll be right out." I shouted back at him.

She started to giggle a little.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You....down boy." She mentions while looking down at the bulge in my pants.

She next begins walking towards the door and I stop her by grabbing her wrist and turning her back around to face me again.

"Hey, you didn't answer me." I point out.

"I'll think about your offer and let you know later." She smirks.

"Oh no. You weren't going to say that." I look at her with a cocked eyebrow.

"You have to wait. I am starving and didn't have breakfast and just can't make a decision on an empty stomach." She says in a mocking tone of a child's innocent voice.

Fuck me! She is going to be like that with me huh? Well let the games begin then. But watch, I'll get her to break soon.

We both walked out into the dining room with our hands entwined to let everyone know she is off limits (in case they haven't already figured it out already).

She has no idea what is about to come next and I plan for her to agree to come with me and the guys on our vacation beginning tomorrow.  She wants to leave anyways, so why not. This way too, she won't need to worry about Maloney or his men.

I understand that there needs to be somewhat of a plan for when Maloney finds out she is gone but for now, we will just focus on what is happening in this moment with her and I. Besides, I'm not afraid of that little bitch.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :). Now I agree that she just gave in it seemed a little too quickly, however, remember that this is not my full version and in the full version once published, there will be a bit of a longer period before she forgives him. Not too long but you know, a little less easy and quickly as this version. :);) Love you all and hope you are all still enjoying it! :):)