CHAPTER 20: Stay Forever This Way

JAMESON

Tonight I wanted to make sure was special and to make it clear what she means to me. That is why I had made sure the reservations and everything else I requested to help set this whole night up to be perfect. Thankfully, it was a success.

I walked up behind her as she gazed out at the water down below and wrapped my arms around her waist and placed gentle kisses onto the side of her neck.

"Mmm....baby this is so romantic." She says.

"I'm glad you appreciate it." I tell her before having her turn around to look up at me

"Tonight I want to be special. Tonight I want to do something that I have never done with another girl before and I want tonight to be your night." I begin telling her while gently caressing the side of her face with the back of my hand as I continue looking into her eyes.

"And I do. No man has ever made me feel the way you do and hasn't ever treated me this good or put any type of effort, let alone this kind that you have been." She says.

"But tonight in particular, I'm going to show you just how bad I want you. Like I said before, you deserve to be cherished and loved." I finish telling her before placing my lips gently onto hers and we begin kissing each other passionately.

Tonight there was more than just the feelings of lust between us. Tonight I wanted to truly make love to her.

We continue kissing one another as we step back into the room and I close the sliding glass door then place her hands above her head with my fingers enlaces with hers.

I continue kissing her lips then down to her neck before I stop to look into her eyes again and can tell she is more than loving this so far. Next I take her hand and walk her over to the side of the bed where I have her sit down and I kneel down while not breaking eye contact then begin to remove her heels then slowly move my hands on one leg at a time, each one starting at the ankle then moving my way up towards her thigh where I then slowly start to pull down her tights.

She never stops looking at me and in this moment, I begin to feel and notice something different in her eyes. She got me and she doesn't even realize how bad she does.

After tossing her tights randomly off to the side on the floor somewhere, I begin to smile.

"Jameson..." She softly says my name.

"Lizette...." I replied while making my way up to her lips again and begin kissing her while laying on top of her on the bed.

I stop for a moment to look at her again and tell her what I want tonight to be.

"Sweetheart, tonight I'm going to make love to you."

The moment I said that both her and I seemed to feel the same kind of rush because of how both of our reactions were right after I said it.

She looked at me like I know she had never heard that before and has never thought it would be possible, just as I never thought I would be doing this or even find someone like her. But it's happening. I may not be her traditional prince charming that she read about when she was a little girl, but I swear I'm going to make her feel like no man has ever made her feel.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you." She tells me.

"Too long." I smile at her which in return makes her smile also.

I go back to kissing her soft sweet lips again, then we both start to remove one another's clothing bit not as fast and as in a rush as we have the other couple of times we had sex. Things so far were going as I had hoped.

After we removed each other's clothes, I gently laid her onto her back on the bed with her head comfortably on the pillows before I began kissing down to her neck, slowly making my way down to the valley between her soft breasts, to her stomach then all the way down to between her legs.

Next I positioned my head right at her entrance, while looking up at her before flicking at her sweet glistening bud with my tongue, making her arch her back almost instantly as she starts to moan softly.

I start off slow and take my time while holding down her legs as she begins moving them up and down a couple of times, losing herself.

Her breath I can hear, begins to speed up as she tightly squeezes the bed sheets before biting her lower lip a little with a smile and looks down at me as I pick up my pace even more until she comes and squirts all over my hand and mouth.

Already feeling myself become rock hard during getting her off, I quickly grab myself a condom from the back pocket of my pants that are near me on the floor and roll it on right as I begin positioning myself between her legs with my tip stopped at her entrance and look into her eyes.

"Baby...." She smiles at me still coming down from her high.

"I love you Lizette." I come right out and tell her, not necessarily wanting it to be at this moment, because I had planned to possibly wait a little longer but I can't help the way I feel and am not one who keeps things like that inside.

I was a little afraid of what she might think but that doubt was immediately gone as soon as she smiled, seconds after telling her that and her replying.

"I love you too, Jameson."

I bend my head down and kiss her passionately while slowly entering deep inside of her an inch at a time and start to slowly move in and out of her-continuing eye contact.

Between both of us moaning and her hands on my back while I continue moving in and out of her still at a slow steady pace.

Towards the end when we both get close to coming, she wraps her legs tight around my waist and has me go deeper and deeper until she releases herself all over my cock while I come inside of my condom.

Never in my life have I ever made love to someone. Then again, I never was in love somebody like I am with her. I am beyond lucky.

After we clean ourselves up, we lay in bed still naked, cuddling until the both of us fall asleep.

This is where I want to be forever. In a beautiful place like this with her.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)