CHAPTER 18: This Moment

JAMESON

Finally, we had made it to the island and I haven't been here for a while that I forget how amazing this place feels and the immediate feeling you get of relaxation and calm ess here.

This is an amazing place to go to escape from everything and everyone. In fact, whenever I come here, I always seem to somehow lose myself and forget even who I am and what I do until one of my men have to remind me in us having to return back to reality after we've stayed as long as we do.

I had never brought a woman here before and although I have of course had my share of females in the past when I arrived here, I plan to make sure that all the women see I am with somebody now. Just like at home and just like I will make sure all the men here know she is off limits as well.

After docking then walking off the yacht, while I carried both my bags as well as Lizette's and my men followed half behind us and the rest in front of us down the ramp, we were instantly greeted by a
Our driver that I have known for years, wearing a tropical type t-shirt and capris as he stood waiting for our arrival with the passenger car door opened in the back.

"Hey." I greeted him with a bro hug while he did the same with me.

"Hello Sir." He smiles.

"This is my girl, Lizette. Lizette, this is Val."

"It's nice to meet you." He smiles at her as she returns the smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

We get into the car as well as Luciano and a few of my other guys while the rest of my men follow in the car behind us.

The drive wasn't too far away from the docks and the moment we pulled up into the driveway, I could tell that Lizette was surprised.

"Oh wow." She says.

"What, disappointed?" I teased.

"No. I just....well, no offense, but with the yacht we were just on and who you are, I am a bit surprised that this is the place you stay at on here." She states.

"I know. To be honest though, this is my true taste. The yacht and mansion back in the states are all for show-as part of the business and reputation." I admit.

She looks at me and smiles the biggest that I have seen yet from her.

"I love it. You have amazing taste." She compliments.

Then the moment we get out and I grab hers and my bags before taking hold of her hand to step inside, once we walk in, I drop the bags and start giving her a tour of the place.

There isn't as much of a space as I am sure she had expected and although I have the place secured between cameras and a secured gate, it was private but the place itself here that I stay in is very much so an average place on this island.

Soon she will find out how much I have helped these people. Not just financially but by a lot more. When the past couple of hurricanes nearly destroyed a few towns nearby (including this one), I immediately made sure they had more than enough to recover and even helped businesses survive.

However, since I don't like to flash that information around and only my closest friends know about it (for the sake of my reputation), I figured this is something that might be good to tell her eventually.

For right now, in the moment, I am going to get us ready for the best date she has ever been on and had already made a few calls this morning before she had woken up to help set things up for us.

I helped her unpack before her, Luciano, Babyface, a few of my other men and I went into town to take her shopping and although I promised to think about letting her pay her way at times, this isn't going to be one of them. And the best part is, she is letting me buy her stuff, which makes me happy and means a lot to me, in knowing she is giving this ' me spoiling her' doesn't take away from her independence and is letting me buy things for her. She seems to be real happy as she has quickly adapted to me doing so.

We walked past a few shops before she eventually decided on one to try and within a short time, I had a couple of my guys carrying her bags (despite the struggle it was almost for her to allow them to do that for her). She will need to get used to being pampered this way.

We all grabbed some lunch and then right afterwards, I had her do a spa treatment while I picked out some nice suits before then picking her back up and heading back to the house to get ready.

Now at first, I had to make a call to Guilliano, the client whose shipment got messed up and we seemed to agree on a few new terms and to be honest, I have never settled for so little before but I needed to keep him in particularly happy and remain as my client.

After a couple of hours, I waited for Lizette to come out after being ready and right when I was about to ask if she was almost ready since we were getting closer to the time of our dinner reservations, I heard our bedroom door open slowly and out came a stunning and jaw-dropping, beautiful, sexy curvy woman that I had to remind myself was all mine.

Right here and now, I felt like the happiest and luckiest man in the world. Everything and everybody else seemed to have disappeared around me. Nothing and nobody else mattered....BUT her.

At least that was until I heard the gasps and noticed my men gawking at her, causing me to hurry and clear my throat while greeting her with a kiss.

This moment will always play again and again in my head for the rest of my life.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :):)

Her dress for dinner! :):)

The backyard to the house he has on the island but it really isn't too high end as in like a mansion or anything like that

The backyard to the house he has on the island but it really isn't too high end as in like a mansion or anything like that. :). That is why she was surprised. Lol.