Chapter Thirteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"But he is my brother. I can't shoot him. He will die" I said while tears flow from my eyes.

"He is not your brother. He is just a enemy for you. Don't think about him" She yelled making Marcello cry out loudly.

"Please don't hurt me bubble. Please don't shoot me" He said crying out loudly.

"I'm sorry. I can't hurt him" I said simply throwing the gun on the floor.

"That's not what I teach you Armando" She yelled and slap me real hard making me fall on floor.

"Now see what I will do to your little brother" She said angrily glaring at me.

I try to get up to reach for her to stop her from hurting Vincenzo who is crying while sitting in the corner looking at everything. She went towards Vincenzo and grab his hairs harshly making him stand up. He look at me with pleading eyes.

"Dad. Please do something. Save Vincenzo. She gonna hurt him. Dad please I'm begging you. He is just a 5 years old child. Dad please" I keep begging him while just walk away leaving us all there crying. She hit him with whip making him cry out loudly.

"Bubba, please hurting. Save me" he said crying loudly.

"I wouldn't let you get hurt Vincenzo. I wouldn't let you guys get hurt. Leave him please. Don't he is just a child. He gonna die" I pleads her but she didn't stop.

"Bubba" Vincenzo murmured one last time before passing out.

Woking up whole sweaty because of the nightmare gasping for air. I felt someone wrap arms around me making me tensed up. I'm going to pick my gun from the night stand when I saw Victoria.

She said softly rubbing her tiny hand on my arm: "it's fine Bubba. It's just a nightmare. You're safe here"

I look at her looking up at with her big doe eyes. She said softly looking at me with a little smile: "Aunt Rosie said don't afraid to show world your real side. Maybe they would judge but who love you with their heart will never leave you whatever it is. I will always be there for you Bubba"

I felt myself smile a little bit. I wrap my arms around her and said softly: "it's not just a nightmare, it's something from my past that still haunt me and didn't let me trust anyone. It's make me the monster, the killer I'm for everyone"

She said softly looking at me: "I would never break your trust Bubba. You're not bad, you have a rough time. I know you're nice and I love you and I trust in you that one day you will also love me the same way I do"

I just hug her close to my chest. How can someone be that soft, kind and innocent? She is really an Angel. I don't know how God give monsters like us that innocent Angel sister. I never thought in my life, anyone can make me weak but her one tear make me go all weak but also her smile give me strength.

I said softly looking at her falling asleep in my arms: "I will protect you my little Angel. I'm your protector. I will give you the love and respect you deserve and want"

I lay her softly on the bed and lay next to her. After few minutes, she snuggle into me making me chuckle at her cute sleeping face. I ended up falling asleep again but this time the most peaceful sleep I ever had in years.

-----------------------------

Woking up with the bright sunlight coming from the window. I just hate that window. Some day I'm gonna broke that stupid window. Window, sunlight, what's fucking yome it is?

I quickly open my eyes and look at my phone. It's fucking 9am. How did I sleep so long? My workers, brothers have so many calls, messages. How I didn't hear any of the ringtone?