Chapter 16: Kai's pain, New power

Sunhwa pov:

School's over... I am walking. I feel dead now. There is something wrong with this school's system. Argh... Jinjja! Why can't they just cancel that darn thing... Ouh... Please mind my language but I am totally pissed off....

I dragged my feet to the gate. I waited... and then Baekhyun and Chanyeol came. Chanyeol gave me his usual derp smile and Baekhyun smacked the back of his head and said," I told you that we are at the right school!!" Chanyeol held his head and said," Mianhae hyung. You're right. Okay.. Happy."

Baekhyun smiled and said," Yes, Yes I am. Kamsahamida." I can't help it but to laugh. I said in between laughs," I am having a bad day and you guys make it better." Chanyeol proudly said," Hahahah the happy virus have done it again."

But.. Why are they here?? It is not like I don't like them or anything. But I can feel something off. I smiled at them and swiftly walked past them. Then, I hear voices.

I hate it that we need to do that tomorrow. I can't believe that we have to forced a smile on my face when everything is not alright at all.

Baekhyun?! That is his voice I knew it. I stopped walking and then there it is again.

Incheon High.. this is the place... I just hope that no one will get hurt. Tao is getting better. Sehun is the one that I worried about the most.

What happened?! I forced my mouth to open and slowly said," What happened to Tao and Sehun?? " Chanyeol widen his eyes and Baekhyun said with a high pitched voice, " What are you talking about??"

I turned around and face them. I crossed my arms and glare at them. Then, Chanyeol spoke up," Chen is right, Sunhwa have the same glare as Kris hyung. I guess they are really siblings. "

I raise my right eyebrow and said," You're not answering the question." Baekhyun answered, " I don't think that we are in a position to tell you."

I looked down in disappointment. I thought they would tell me what's going on. Baekhyun noticed my disappointment and nudge Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at me and said," We can't tell you. It doesn't mean that we can't show you."

Lay's pov:

Ah... Seriously... I was taking a break for two minutes and two casualties came rolling in. I took out a book that I used for researching on how to get this little devil there on my bed to wake up.

Beep... Beep..

Ah.. that must be my watch.. ah ten minutes already... Time to check on him. I walked towards Sehun who is laying unconsciously on my bed. I checked his temperature.

Well, at least his temperature is back to normal. After that, I looked at him. I shook his shoulder lightly and said, " Ireona..." He is not responding. That is not possible. I shook Sehun more violently. " Yah!!.Sehun-ah, ireona. Palli ireona!"

That is not possible. He should have woke up by now. His heartbeat is fine so as his temperature and breathing. But Why is he not awake?? What did Kai's uncontrollable state do to him?? Calm down, at least he's still alive. Could it be he his in a coma state?? It could be possible... Maybe..

Maybe I should read up on vampire powers. No... wait.. I have read through all the books on vampire powers but I've never came across a power that the others had described but just to double check I should read it again.

Due to time constrains, I used my vampire speed and went through every single book about vampires.

Luhan's pov: