(89) Prince and Pirate - Logince

Magsimula sa umpisa

He wasn't hurt, he wasn't dead, he had come home. It was a miracle Roman had been dreaming about since his 18th birthday and now he had the possibility of seeing Logan again. The prince didn't need to say anything before he was dragged to another window that faced the palace walls. The pirates had fully broken in now and must have been plotting - and in front of them was a vaguely recognisable man. It was the same dark features he fell in love with but the body was muscular, dressed in full pirate attire and brandishing a silver sword into the air. "I saw a few of them on my walk and they said they were under strict command to harm no-one but the king. The village is safe." Remus would continue what he was told about the pirates but he could see his brother already had love hearts for eyes and was almost drooling. "I'm sure if you open the palace doors Logan will be thankful..."

Roman zoomed down the stairs faster than ever before and called out in utter excitement. "Logan!" The dark skinned muscular figure turned around mid speech and immediately unleashed a large smile. Roman's heart was beating faster than it had since he was 17. 

"Keep the door open." Logan commanded back in a shout, instructing his army towards the door. The pirates passed by peacefully, most waving and saying hi, or jokingly threatening to not break their little brother's heart. As soon as the pirates walked in Remus was at the bottom of the stairs and offered to show them the way to the King. Remus skipped happily up the spiral wooden stairs with a double dozen sword waving pirates at his heel.

And that left Prince Roman with this attractive pirate he thought died four years ago. Maybe he did die and was born again as an even hotter version of himself. There was slight stubble on his chin, make-up on his face, and overall he just looked the part of his confidence. "Hello Prince..." The pirate whispered, coming closer so their lips were less than a centimetre away. "I told you."

"I honestly thought they'd kill you." Roman uttered to try to resist kissing the man in front of him. He had really missed his kisses though... So he gave in. 

Logan nudged him against the wall and begged to go deeper - and of course Roman complied happily. They were both so hungry for each other after all this time since they used to see each other every night before they were found out. This was the first time they were making out in the daylight but it was like nothing else had changed. They both still loved each other deeply, and deeper than anyone could understand.

"They're just like us." Logan broke the kiss to say with his goofy smile, which confused Roman at first as his mind had fully transported to when he was 17. "The pirates. Turns out homosexuality and bisexuality is totally normalised in their culture. So they agreed to help us reunite."

So pirates weren't the evil people Roman's father had told him they were since he was a young child. In fact now he couldn't take his hands and eyes off this pirate in front of him who seemed to be listening out for any action inside the castle. But before Logan could hear the screams of his friends he saw the one person he never wanted to see again - the King.

Logan grabbed onto his lover, wrapping an arm around him as he drew out his sword. But the King continued walking, empty handed, and soon the pirates and Remus (somehow in a pirate costume too) emerged behind him. "You take him and I hurt you." Logan said clearly, but the King never seemed to make that choice as instead he took off his crown.

"I resign."

The fuck? Roman knew the pirates had good fighting skills but their persuasion skills seemed to be top-notch too. Logan smiled at the crown and withdrew his sword. "It's your choice darling. Either you or Remus can be King."

"Nah mate I vote gay pirate-prince unity kings." Remus shouted from the other side of the hall, followed by the rest of the pirates cheering and giving high fives. Roman had never seen his brother with such a large and close-knit friend group as he was often hidden away at the palace... He didn't want to drag his brother away from his new friends. 

Roman took the crown in both hands. He'd never been allowed to do this before, this was what he was told was his destiny. That he'd be the only king on the castle grounds.

And that thought made him turn to Logan, placing the crown on his curly hair. At first Logan seemed confused about the object on his head, tilting his head but catching the crown before it fell. He was still so adorable. "I don't want to be the only king, you know that right?" Roman started - he could feel his cheeks getting pinker by the second as he grabbed Logan's hands. He nodded shyly. "I want you to be king too - like as in you're my husband."

Logan's goofy smile never got old, and he nodded excitedly and twirled his fiancé around in circles. "I love you so much." He whispered, giving Roman a long kiss while the pirates cheered about their pirate king. And first rule of order was to allow the pirates into the local community so Logan could keep his two families together (and Remus ended up living with the pirates so it was nice to have reunions once in a while too).

Most importantly though Logan and Roman were free to love each other and create the family they wanted. They adopted their country's orphans and increased health and education all around their kingdom. Logan knew what his community was lacking so he knew how to help. Everyone was accepted for who they were with no hesitation - and Roman missed that treatment growing up.