Grigor enters the suite moments later, requesting our presence in the study where Alexei, Damir, and Bass await. Nodding in acknowledgment, Grigor leaves, and I turn towards the exit, with the others following suit.

"Erin, can I have a moment with Isla before we join you?" Griffin asks, inclining his head towards his sister. "We'll only be a minute."

"Sure, Isla knows the way," I reply, grabbing Ava's arm. "Come on, ready to enter the viper's den?" I whisper into her ear, eliciting a chuckle in response.

Instead of passing through Alexei's room, we exit the Belle suite and head towards the study. The double doors open to reveal three very handsome, very powerful men standing together, observing our arrival.

"Bella, you're a vision," Bass purrs, his black eyes flashing with red sparks. Dressed in a white suit jacket with a black shirt, Bass stands in contrast to Damir and Alexei, who are clad in opposing attire. "And you've brought another angelo with you. This one ripe as the Virgin Mary."

"Oh, I like this one," Ava giggles, her face beaming, her comment causing Bass to almost glow with pleasure.

"Bass, I would suggest you treat Miss Hughes as holy unless you want to be dinner for her mate," Alexei smirks, his dimples appearing, and moves to take my hand, raising it to his lips in greeting.

"You can call me Ava, Mr. Mikhailov," she tells him, her voice giddy as she witnesses his affection towards me. It may look sweet, but my body can't help but cringe at the little zap of electricity that courses through my veins at the contact.

"Then call me Alexei; you're like family to Erin, so there is no need for old formalities," Alexei replies, releasing my hand, but his eyes remain on me. "You look ravishing, Princess," he murmurs, licking his lips.

"Where is my piccolo angelo?" Bass asks, looking behind us for Isla.

"Isla's with her brother. They'll be here in a sec," I reply, glancing back at Alexei, whose eyes have shifted to Ava's stomach, heat flaring behind his irises. My heart skips a beat with nervous energy, knowing that will soon be my fate.

"I presume your journey here was without trouble?" Alexei asks, his gaze shifting from Ava's stomach to her face.

"Yes, and thank you for letting us stay tonight," Ava replies, their overnight luggage now in the nursery room. Isla and I'll be sharing the master tonight.

"It is my pleasure, Ava."

We continue with polite conversation for the next five minutes, discussing the evening plans and the time for speeches. Alexei pauses mid-sentence when Griffin and Isla enter.

The fine hairs on the back of my neck stand at their presence, and I immediately notice the energy shift. Turning to look at my siblings, I can see that Griffin is in Alpha mode, eyes red, his wolf sizing the men up, and settling on Alexei.

Like all egocentric males, Alexei and Bass join the party, energy flashing behind their eyes, and they do not hide that they are both equally powerful. The air becomes thicker, almost to the point of choking at their potency. It's like a silent game of who's dick is bigger. Only Damir seems to be holding back, a slight frown on his face as he watches the others.

My mouth falls open slightly when, for the first time, I truly see it. Griffin's wolf and the power that my brother possesses are off the charts. I hold my breath, waiting to see what he will do.

Thankfully, I don't have to wait long as Grigor interrupts the male energy pissing contest, leading a very blond, very energetic, very non-formal Bunny into the room.

Dressed in a bright blue suit, Shay doesn't bother waiting to be introduced and rushes directly towards Isla, sweeping her into his arms and twirling her around. Not giving a damn about who's in the room, he puts her down and kisses her on the head. "Trouble, you look." He doesn't finish that sentence when he notices all eyes on him.