Chapter 13 || Not Too Bad

Start from the beginning

He turns to the two Avengers, "You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride."

"I got a ride. I could use a lift, though," She smiles down at Kade and places her hand atop her head again, rubbing slow patterns on the fur.

"You sure about this?" Cap frowns nervously, not wanting to see his friend get hurt.

Still, she is Natasha Romanoff, after all. She has no fears when it comes to a good fight.

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

He nods in approval and salutes before continuing his fight. Nat turns to the lion and bends down to meet her eye-level.

"Alright big girl, think you can help me out?"

Kaden notices blood on the ex-assassin's head and lifts a paw to wipe it, nuzzling her head under Natasha to get her on her back once more.

"Let's do this then." She pats the lion's side and the two take off down the streets.

"There!" Nat shouts, pointing up at a chariot. Kade huffs and picks up pace before leaping into the air, allowing Natasha to jump off her back and land on the chariot.

 Kade huffs and picks up pace before leaping into the air, allowing Natasha to jump off her back and land on the chariot

When the lion lands she rushes over to help Tony but overhears comms of Fury notifying him of a missile. She roars at him to go while she tears more up, but gets beaten up repeatedly. The lion pounces away but tumbles when a blast hits her. She rolls and shifts back into human form during.

Groaning, I glance up and see Chitauri coming for me. In the distance I see Steve and Thor fighting off their own but Steve gets hit, falling to the ground.

"Come on. You're a Greek god. Find the power. Let's go."

I breathe in the sunlight and allow my body to heal as fast as possible before I torch up my fists and lift punch my way through. I run towards the fighting men and close my eyes.

Within seconds giant beams of light from the sun shoot down, killing nearly 50 Chitauri all at once. I heave, leaning on my knees afterwards, catching my breath and look up at Thor and Steve.

"Good timing for a new trick."

Smirking, I look up when I hear Nat through comms.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!"

"Do it!" Steve shouts but I stand up straight, "No. Wait. Tony?"

"I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute."

Glancing over at Steve, I track down the nuke and see it in the distance, Tony trying to get it.

"I know just where to put it," I breathe out and lift my body off the ground.

"Crest what the hell are you doing!" Natasha shouts in my ear.

"Crest, you know this is a one way trip, right?" Steve warns me but I just chuckle and continue flying through the air, zipping passed the Chitauri.