𝟓𝟒 ### 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

It was the ringing of Yeonjun's cell phone that startled Soobin out of sleep

It was the ringing of Yeonjun's cell phone that startled Soobin out of sleep. Generally, he was not used to sleeping on the couch. Although he had tried to make himself comfortable with a pillow and a blanket, his neck still hurt from the unfamiliar sleeping place. Grumbling, he sat up and ruffled his tousled hair. What was that kiss? He kept remembering that forced kiss Yeonjun had given him earlier. He sighed at the thought of it and rose from the sofa to follow the vibration that wouldn't stop. Yeonjun's jacket, from which the vibration was coming, was on the back of an armchair, and he sleepily trudged over to take a look. From this position he could see that Yeonjun was still lying in the same pose, not having moved an inch. Only his soft murmur, which Soobin was already used to hearing from him, could be heard.

He turned his gaze back to the smartphone where Taehyun's name appeared, a bit confused that he was calling him at this hour, he said, "Yeonjun, Taehyun's calling."

However, when the latter didn't give a fidget but lay there as if he were dead, the tall one dragged himself to the bed just to check his pulse. He was just completely wasted from the alcohol and the younger Choi wondered why he had drunk so much today, normally Yeonjun had a knack for knowing when enough was enough, but today he had definitely kicked the bucket. So Soobin had no choice but to answer it himself. With a quiet, "Yes?", he took the call.

But no sooner had he uttered this questioning greeting than the conversation died and ended.

Damn, Soobin thought to himself, and he could have guessed that the blond wouldn't be too thrilled when he picked up Yeonjun's cell phone. He sighed, tossed the phone on the bed next to the florist, and looked for his own to call Taehyun again from there. But no chance. He didn't answer. So he left Taehyun an explanation that it wasn't what it seemed and returned to Yeonjun in the bedroom. "Come on, boy, wake up already!" Standing by the bed, Soobin lashed out and slapped him forcefully on the lower leg in a way that the neighbors were sure to hear clapping.

As if a dog had bitten his lower leg, the prone man startled, wriggled wildly and turned onto his back.

When he saw that it was Soobin, he sighed. "What was that all about?" he asked irritably, feeling another sharp pain throughout his leg. But that was not the only pain. His head throbbed and he gave a loud, pain-filled groan before covering his face with both hands.