𝟐𝟐 ### 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅

The 26-year-old's steps were quick and he knew exactly where his next destination was

The 26-year-old's steps were quick and he knew exactly where his next destination was. He had just brought Taehyun home, keeping his promise and doing nothing he didn't want, although the Kang wasn't even averse to it. After all, he had really confessed that he couldn't resist it.

How should Yeonjun deal with something like that?

He had been trying to get this stubborn boy's attention for weeks, and just today he met him in such a state. He didn't know how or what to feel. But he knew that this emotional chaos would not let up if he did not break it down as quickly as possible. So his goal was Choi Soobin, who was probably asleep by this time. But the violet-haired boy was understanding, he would understand why his hyung needed affection now. So he would be ready to open the door and calm him down a bit.

He rang the bell twice and heard it shriek loudly through the younger man's apartment. He must have woken up, Soobin was not sleeping too deeply. A little jittery, the older Choi tapped his foot on the floor and waited until his bed bunny finally opened the door for him. It lasted excruciatingly long minutes and when the sleepy face and the messy mane came to light, he did not greet him, but just pushed the door open with the flat of his hand. With the other, he got caught in the younger man's hair and entangled him in a hungry kiss. Surprised, he stumbled back. Because he hadn't assumed to see his crush standing in front of the mat and that in the middle of the night. He quickly closed the door behind him when Yeonjun entered the apartment so that none of the neighbors would notice. They were always too curious.

When Soobin broke away from him and had moved him slightly away with his hands, he asked out of breath: "What is it? Why are you here so late?"

With a jerk, Yeonjun pulled the taller one by the hips and began to kiss his neck. If the violet-haired man had known what was going to happen here, he would not have put on the sky-blue pajamas, but would probably have walked straight to the door naked. "I'm really hungry," Yeonjun hissed, giving the younger one witjh the baby skin fleeting kisses.

He stretched his neck out of reflex to give him more space, and put one of his arms around Yeonjun's broad shoulder. "In the middle of the night?" He asked innocently, feeling the tingling sensation spreading down his neck and as the older Choi worked his way down his jaw with butterfly kisses, the younger one gasped for air. "I mean it doesn't bother me."