𝟒𝟏 ### 𝑫𝑻𝑻𝑴

Soobin had a wonderful evening so far, although the break to Yeonjun had affected him so much that he had needed a complete change

Soobin had a wonderful evening so far, although the break to Yeonjun had affected him so much that he had needed a complete change. That's why he'd been to the barber today and said goodbye to the purple in his hair, because looking in the mirror always reminded him of that time. Replacing the purple with a light blue, he already felt a little more comfortable in his skin.

The theme party at Daisy had also been a wonderful distraction and diversion, he had even met new people with whom he got along wonderfully and who had also been in the rap battle. He had been particularly taken with Jaemin and Mark, both very open-hearted people with whom he had immediately hit it off. Surprisingly, the white-haired Jaemin had even let slip that he was interested in Soobin, but the Choi's heart still belonged to the pink-haired one. And he didn't even know if that could ever change.

At least, that's what he thought.

Because when he wanted to go to the bar after some time to get supplies for his new acquaintances and himself, he discovered the very boy to whom his affection belonged ...

With Kang Taehyun in his arms.

The irony behind this was a real slap in the face. And Soobin didn't know whether to laugh, cry or rage.

Should he go and confront the two of them?

Especially since the two of them looked like they had been in a relationship for years and not like it had just happened. The way Taehyun held the elder's face between his hands while the latter had placed his hands on his butt like his close friend. The whole thing was no accident. The whole thing must have been going on for a while.

Stunned, Soobin turned on his heel and headed for his group. He was disappointed, he felt lied to, and he couldn't believe that he had been so stupid as to cry to Taehyun while he was making out with the reason for his grief. The boys looked at the purple-haired man in surprise because he came back empty-handed, whereas he had said he was going to get drinks. The black-haired smallest of the group, who went by the name of Chenle, looked up at him.

"What's the matter, Soobin, did you forget the way to the bar?"

The tall one shook his head, "No, I just thought I'd just go home already ..." His face certainly looked like he was feeling sick so the Choi thought they would just take it from him too. At least he hoped so, because he had lost the desire to celebrate.