𝟐𝟏 ### 𝑰𝑫𝑭𝑪

Today Yeonjun was out alone for once

Today Yeonjun was out alone for once. Since the meeting with Taehyun it had taken him time to reconstruct himself after this intensive conversation. So he couldn't need someone like Soobin by his side this weekend. All he needed today was the pounding bass of music, the pungent taste of alcohol on his tongue, and a new face to lure himself into bed. He was just out with a girl, standing together on the dance floor while their bodies huddled together in time. She really was a pretty thing, long blonde hair, almond-shaped dark eyes and her movements were really attractive. However, she was more shy than the pink-haired man would like, knowing well that she only did this to irritate him.

But at some point he lost interest, let go of her and said: "I'll get us something to drink", which he also instantly left her and she would not see her for the next time.

He preferred that too, even if she definitely wouldn't have been averse, he had lost interest faster than he thought. Maybe it was because he still had too little alcohol in his blood and so he leaned against the counter, called the bartender over, who already knew what the Choi needed.

Something strong.

Something that got his circulation going.

Something he had more fun that evening.

So he gave him a Bacardi Cola, the strength of which Yeonjun knew all too well. It reminded him of the evening with the drunken Soobin, but he preferred to get that out of his head right away. The violet-haired man wasn't there today, but at home and alone in his little bed so that he couldn't do anything that he later regretted.

So he took a quick sip of his drink while his feline eyes held the bartender as he jumped from side to side to serve visitors. Must be a shitty job, he thought. He must have had to wipe up a lot of vomit. The 26-year-old wrinkled his nose at the thought and was happy about his work as a florist. Flowers were really great friends in his job and Kai was okay too. Even if he asked really funny questions sometimes.

When he had finished his first Bacardi Cola, meanwhile another DJ was playing and more people had come in, he ordered another round of the drink. Somehow he didn't really get going today and that annoyed him. It was the weekend and he was supposed to bury his worries under the amount of alcohol and sex, but it just didn't work today. He sighed and scanned the area for a nice souvenir, hopefully a male one. However, when he saw the familiar face of someone hanging over a glass on a stool at the bar, he paused for a moment. He almost couldn't believe his eyes, but he recognized the blond boy when he saw him.