𝟏𝟕 ### 𝑼𝒏𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆

Soobin stayed overnight and Yeonjun felt better, more rested and, above all, calmer the next day

Soobin stayed overnight and Yeonjun felt better, more rested and, above all, calmer the next day. He couldn't quite believe it, but the feeling of protection when the cute giant slumbered peacefully next to him, turning back and forth with a murmur every now and then and then waking up next to him, was something he needed at such a hurtful moment.

There were still no caresses, that the younger one had really wanted, but he was satisfied if he was even allowed to fall asleep next to his crush. And Yeonjun granted him this wish and was happy about it.

When he opened the apartment door after work and stepped inside, it was quiet. Since Soobin left and In had not yet returned, the apartment was completely empty. He didn't hear the noise of the coffee machine or the television and it felt uncomfortable. A deep sigh escaped him as he pulled his smartphone out of his jacket pocket and glanced at it. There wasn't a single message from the blonde in the notifications and he pressed his lips together in annoyance. The seething feeling that spread in his chest grew bigger and bigger and he couldn't take this rebuff any more. So instead of hanging it up in the cloakroom, he tossed his jacket on the sofa, slipped his shoes vigorously and dialed the number of the boy who had been ignoring him for so many days.

The doorbell rang and it took a while for someone to answer it.

"Your friend wants to be picked up."

Taehyun swore softly on the other line. "I didn't even know that I started a taxi company ... Why doesn't he call me himself? Did you give him narcotics?"

"He's maybe a bit k.o.", a grin formed on Yeonjun's full lips when Taehyun actually bought it from him. Even if he sounded very annoyed, it was exactly according to his plan. After all, there was a tinge of truth: Beomgyu sometimes overdoes himself.

"Fine," sighed the blonde, "tell him I'll be there in a few minutes."

Without saying goodbye, the Kang hung up.

Yeonjun couldn't help laughing and bit his fist, then widened his eyes and sprinted into the room. With one leg in sweatpants, he pulled the shirt off his head at the same time. Then he took another look in the mirror and tousled his hair. He was ready to face the younger guys, and he was especially convincing with that after-sex look. At least for the moment.