𝟒𝟐 ### 𝑲𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒆

The tingling sensation stretched from his abdomen to his head, befuddling his senses

"You'll have to be quiet then," Yeonjun whispered in an irresistible tone and finally placed his lips on the younger's quivering mouth, the intense sensation spilling over and the older pulling the Kang's head hard to intensify the kiss. Taehyun felt the wet hair on his forehead, a few drops falling from it onto his face, yet not shaking him awake.

He was caught in a trance.

Sighing, the blond leaned into the kiss, placing his hands on the Choi's broad shoulders and letting them trail backward over his tattooed shoulder blades, pressing him against him as he fell back into the pillows himself. As if he could have resisted Yeonjun forever, even if that spark of sanity was still trying to jump over. "This is not a good idea," the Kang gasped against the latter's lips, speaking the remnant of his sanity, though one hand stroked forward and across the older man's chest again.

Yeonjun gave an excited sigh. "Yeah," he gave out, placing a hand under the 23-year-old's back to press against him even more, "pretty terrible idea." He agreed with the blond, kissing along the prominent jaw and making his lover sigh loudly.

The soft lips and his warm breath, which he could feel on his skin, left real burn marks on it. He let his fingers wander over the back of his neck and disappear into his wet hair, which felt rather cool compared to the heated kisses, causing a tingling contrast. "We ... shouldn't ...," Taehyun murmured, gasping as Yeonjun reached his collarbone while he himself traced a delicate trail over its belly with his fingertips.

"You're right," Yeonjun grumbled against the younger man's skin, even letting his tongue slide over it sometimes, as if Taehyun were made of sugar. "You really shouldn't take your shirt off either," he murmured, looking him in the eye briefly with a lustful look and putting his hand to the end of the shirt to tug on it.

"No," he quietly agreed with the pink-haired man and clasped the waistband of the sweatpants with his hand, "you especially shouldn't help me with this." Taehyun let go of him again to comply with the request and get rid of the garment.