𝟐𝟒 ### 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

Taehyun's heart was loud

Taehyun's heart was loud. This overwhelming feeling, which triggered the closeness to this boy, downright struck him down. His gaze flicked over the pink-haired man's face. About the distinctive eyebrows and their strict features, the dark cat eyes and the fire that burned in them with this promise. Those full lips that promised a lot more than the Choi even said. He felt the heat that rose in him when Yeonjun looked at him like that and somewhere in the farthest corner of his mind he could understand why someone kept going home with him. He hadn't even noticed he'd been holding his breath, but as he exhaled the resistance crumbled and he stood on tiptoe to meet those ominous lips.

This time it was more than wanted, not comparable to the night before, when he had surrendered to the pink-haired man from the bundle of pain and shame. He shouldn't have done it, shouldn't have tasted his lips yesterday because his morale and defenses crumbled within seconds.

Instinctively he put his hand over Yeonjun's neck, fingertips feeling the fine hairs on the back of his neck while his thumb slid over his chin.

It was a sensual kiss, full of affection and Yeonjun caught himself as he melted into it. It wasn't at all comparable to other kisses, other lips and it was a new, breathtaking feeling. He pulled the blonde by the waist, brought him closer to himself, didn't even want to let go of him. He was surprised, but at the same time he was sure this time that this kiss was wanted, which is why he allowed it.

The blond's hand went further into the hair, brushing the back of the head until his fingertips reached the hair tie. The jerk with which he was pressed against the body of the elder, Taehyun commented with a sigh, after he had detached himself from his lips for a fraction of a second to turn his head to assume a new position. Uncontrolled, he tried to free the other hand from the grip of the chois, which loosened as if by itself. The kang ran his hand along Yeonjun's and crossed his fingers with his.

Yeonjun even had to admit that this was probably the best kiss of his entire life, and he had already had a few. The kind that felt like an eternity, but was still way too short.

Taehyun's lips were like a drug and the pink-haired man didn't know if it was poison or bitter sweetness.

Completely caught in the moment, he took his hand under it, wrapped his arms tightly around the petite body of the smaller one and thus lifted him a few centimeters high. The feather-light touch of Taehyun caused goose bumps that stretched over his entire body. It was intense and almost unreal.