𝟒𝟗 ### 𝑺𝒆𝒙

"Wait

"Wait..." gasped Taehyun softly, his voice already rough, "I can't stretch that far."

"Come on, this is the second round, you did it last time," Yeonjun grumbled, not understanding why the younger man was suddenly so coy. Actually, the latter was quite athletic.

The blond whimpered softly, "You're longer than me ..."

Yeonjun laughed hoarsely and said, "That has nothing to do with it," then chuckled again. "Turn around, I'll help you."

"You bet!" grumbled the shorter one in a serious voice and didn't miss the opportunity to give the pink-haired one in the position a light slap on the butt. Especially since he only had his right hand free anyway. "Wait..." he asked for a brief respite before slowly turning in the desired direction. "I'm sure I'll fall down ..."

Impatiently, the older man bit his lower lip, then held the boy by the waist so he had nowhere to go. He kept him balanced, not letting him fall.

"You are slightly clumsy, can it be?"

Taehyun pressed his lips together. "it's your fault I'm stuck in this position." He noticed the strength in his left arm slowly leaving him and lowered his head with a groan.

"I asked you a few times if you really wanted to and you said yes," Yeonjun pouted, who was also starting to feel a little out of breath, this was more exhausting than expected, "besides, this is kind of ... funny."

The way Yeonjun pronounced the last word made the Kang laugh, which made him unable to hold his position and collapse. And Yeonjun, in the process, he simply pulled him to the ground with him. Still laughing, Taehyun rolled back and forth on the floor, completely out of breath while the Twister mat crackled beneath him.

"Okay, yeah, it was really funny."

The pink-haired man's belly had landed on Taehyun's feet, also laughing heartily as he thought about how absurd it was. They had found the Twister mat in Taehyun's closet and wanted to try it out again because of childhood memories. It hadn't worked out well, but at least it had been a lot of fun for the two of them. "Told you," he exhaled heavily, "besides, they say it builds the foundation of a healthy relationship," he quoted as if reading it out of a book like an older, wiser woman. Then he lay up, his head next to the blond's, stroking his belly. Both of them were lying on the floor in the middle of Taehyun's living room on a twister mat, a perfect picture for the photo album.