𝟐𝟕 ### 𝑮𝒐

As Soobin had promised, the Daisy was very full and mostly occupied by young people who could definitely be classified as students

As Soobin had promised, the Daisy was very full and mostly occupied by young people who could definitely be classified as students. There wasn't much to be seen of proles and chicks. The rockers stayed at home this time too, because this time the music was not part of their repertoire. At one end of the lower floor a large grandstand had been set up, on the wall of which hung a screen on which the name NCT DREAM flared up. There were seven young guys on stage, probably a bit younger than Yeonjun, who delivered a great performance. Just the fact that the mood was so extreme at this time that the crowd roared and cheered at the chorus.

"And?" Soobin roared over the bass-rich music into his companion's ear. "Did I promise you too much?"

The person addressed, who was still looking at the performing boys, bobbed to the beat. It was good and he couldn't fight the power of music. The song was strong and the bobbing of the crowd encouraged you to join in. "I guess you were right. They are good," he yelled back, actually not wanting to give in, but at least the younger one had managed to distract him.

Satisfied with himself, Soobin began to grin like a little boy who had just finished his test and gave the pink-haired man a quick pat on the shoulder, put his fingers around it and pulled him closer again so that he could tell him: "Stay here, I'll get us a drink."

"We be screaming GO GO GO," the crowd shouted enthusiastically.

And Soobin disappeared among the people to get the appropriate alcohol for both of them. Maybe this time something he liked too.

Yeonjun's eyes fixed the flickering lights, the sweating people and the seven heads doing their best on stage. They were good rappers and even singers with recognizable voices, and it was only now that Yeonjun realized that he had been listening to far too little music lately. It loosened his muscles through the vibration of the bass and he adjusted himself to the many young people and held up his arm every now and then to cheer. But as the pink-haired man was, he didn't wait for his bed bunny, but pushed himself out of the crowd to come back to a somewhat quieter area of the club. In the meantime the group had also left the stage and a group of four girls took the stage and was rewarded by the greedy men with whistles and yells. They shouted something incomprehensible before starting a fast song. But by then Yeonjun had stopped listening, instead he looked around for the blonde, whose presence he was missing.