𝟐𝟓 ### 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒛𝒆𝒅

"I'm home!" Joked the dark-haired man lovingly when he entered his best friend's apartment

"I'm home!" Joked the dark-haired man lovingly when he entered his best friend's apartment. He knew the door code and so he often just came in when the two had arranged a meeting. But when no one answered, he called His friend's name again, even then he was not answered, which he simply accepted with a shrug. "He's probably in the toilet," he muttered to himself, walked into the kitchen and started his own business. He opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of orange juice. While he was enjoying it, he noticed the two coffee cups, the stood on the counter, they had drunk empty. Actually Taehyun was a very decent young man and always cleaned everything up immediately, so Beomgyu was surprised that they were still standing there.

Did the blonde have a visitor?

Ew, he thought to himself when he saw that the visitor probably drank his coffee black and that the sentence was still in the cup. "Disgusting," he commented and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then he grabbed the rag and wiped the surface of the counter once, because the coffee hadn't just landed in his mouth. Proud that he was such a good friend and cleaning at Taehyun's house, he put his hands on his hips, then leaned against the kitchen surface. Not knowing that a make-out session had taken place there half an hour earlier.

"Where is he?" He growled bored and took out his cell phone to pass the time.

"I'm here," said the blonde's voice tiredly and he was standing in the door frame of the kitchen, looking at his friend. The sight of the dark-haired man awakened the guilty conscience of Kang and he had an urgent need to be close, so he marched towards Beomgyu , wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

Surprised, the cute cuddly bear accepted the gesture and also put his arms around Taehyun, even if he didn't quite know why. But the two of them often shared cuddles, so it wasn't so absurd that the younger one just wanted to hug his friend. "How was your date yesterday? Did you have fun? ", He asked in a loving, warm voice and scratched the back of the blond's head. The insignificant question, which showed how much the Choi was interested in his life, piqued the younger man. It was time to clear the table and tell the 24-year-old everything, so the Kang broke away from his friend, although he could still use his touch, and looked him in the eye.