𝟓𝟎 ### 𝑴𝒎𝒎𝒉

"I told you to call me back!" sulked Beomgyu as Taehyun sat on the edge of his bed looking at his splinted nose

"I told you to call me back!" sulked Beomgyu as Taehyun sat on the edge of his bed looking at his splinted nose. He was uncomfortable and embarrassed, not daring to leave the house since the hospital visit. Admittedly, he hadn't been out of the house since then either.

The latter shook his head in disbelief. "Do you really think I'm going to leave your broken nose unvisited?" the blond asked quietly, taking his best friend's hand in his. "You really didn't have to do that."

Taehyun had not called Beomgyu, but had visited him the very next day. Likewise, he had told him that Yeonjun had enlightened him about the matter and had thanked the dark-haired Choi for his kind gesture, only after which he had reprimanded him for fifteen minutes for wanting to fight.

Beomgyu pushed his lower lip forward. "Yes, I had to," he grumbled. "Kitae is a complete ass and deserved it, and you can't tell me that's not true!"

"I never said it wasn't," the Kang agreed with him. "But you're the one who got punched in the nose, and you certainly didn't deserve it." Especially not because of him.

Beomgyu grinned nonetheless. "At least it was nice to see that he still had a black eye from Yeonjun." The dark-haired man swayed his head back and forth, feeling some satisfaction despite his own facial damage, but then his expression changed and he looked sternly at Taehyun. "And, I forbid you to do naughty things with Yeonjun!" he opined, still feeling trauma from the mere idea.

The mock sternness made Taehyun laugh out loud. "We didn't do anything, really. When he was on the phone with you, I was just cooking," he assured his best friend. "He also agreed that we ... don't have sex for now," he even let Beomgyu know.

"What?" the latter groaned in shock, his eyes widening and he also opened his mouth wide as if he were being fed. "No sex? Nothing at all? How will he survive?"

Taehyun nodded. "I want to wait on that because -" at that, it occurred to him that he hadn't told him about the situation with the blue-haired Choi yet, and he sighed. "I was summoned by Soobin yesterday," he interrupted himself in mid-sentence, describing to the dark-haired man what had happened. That not only he, but Yeonjun had been summoned to him as well. The Kang did not omit any of the sentences that had been dropped, and in conclusion he told Beomgyu what Yeonjun had said to him. "Yes, I repeat, Yeonjun actually meant that he had feelings. That's why I made the suggestion to him to wait on it. And he agreed."