𝟑𝟓 ### 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒆

Taehyun tried to keep up with Soobin's long legs, which proved a little difficult

Taehyun tried to keep up with Soobin's long legs, which proved a little difficult. The tall one had aimed for the exit in a flash and didn't look for the blonde.
"Soobin, wait!" He called after him before he could reach the exit of the mall. His own heart was racing like a marathon, but it had little to do with the fact that he was doing extreme physical activity to catch up with the big one.

Even when he heard Taehyun's voice calling for him, Soobin did not slow his pace, first left the hall and then turned quickly to get out of the mall.

He just didn't want to see the whole thing.

He just wanted to get away, hide at home.

Didn't want to see Yeonjun and Beomgyu with the thought that the former was still seeing the dark-haired man after a one-night stand. Until now he had been able to deal with the fact that Yeonjun also lured others to bed, but he had mostly never seen them again or at least not talked to them. Now there was this dark-haired, admittedly cute boy that Yeonjun had taken home while Soobin was miserable. While he vomited his soul out of his body. He wiped his slightly damp eyes with his sleeve, kept walking, hoping that Taehyun would soon give up following him.

He would have loved to disappear into the ground, would have forgotten everything that had happened today.

But Taehyun did not give up, but took the last sprint to catch up with the violet-haired man and hold him by the top with both hands.

"Soobin, wait, please!" He gasped out of breath, his heart leaping through his chest and he didn't have to imagine how bad it must be for the lovely giant. When he turned to him, you could already see the first tears in the corner of his eye. He didn't want to cry, really not. But the Yeonjun thing had been going on for so long. He could have fought his way out so many times. Being able to say no. That he no longer wants that he could no longer lead this friendship with benefits.

But he was silent and accepted it as it was.

It was just sex.

"You love Yeonjun, don't you?" The blond asked, which gave him a stab. But at this moment he couldn't think of himself, even if it was surprising how much his chest began to pinch. "I ... I'm sorry you heard that, but Beomgyu doesn't want anything from Yeonjun."