𝟑𝟒 ### 𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

"How do you know Kai?" Taehyun asked to drown out his own heartbeat

"My boss pushed it on me, he's my work colleague and her son," Yeonjun grumbled as he wiped his slightly sweaty hands on his tight jeans. He would have liked to just put his hand on the blonde's knee, but Soobin's laser gaze followed every little movement as if on a mission to take out anyone who came near him. But for some reason he thought Taehyun was great, probably because he brought him home back then.

The blonde couldn't actually hide his enthusiasm about it, because it gave him an impression not only of his 'friend' Soobin, but also of one of his work colleagues. Taehyun, however, refrained from mentioning that he thought Kai was cute, Yeonjun had already not liked the remark with the violet-haired man. And while he was at it, the kang leaned forward to look at the larger one.

"Soobin, right?", He asked again because they had never introduced each other in that way and after the violet-haired nodded, Taehyun continued: "Have you ever been to a karaoke bar?"

"Only with my sister," he said and smiled affectionately, "do you go here often?"

"Now and then. Beomgyu is a big karaoke fan, "said Taehyun and looked out the glass door to see when his best friend and Yeonjun's work colleague would finally return.

"Why am I not surprised?" Yeonjun commented and took off his jacket because of the rising heat in this room and threw it on the pile where everyone else had put their jackets. Now the black shirt with the inscription "Loving You" was completely visible and the blonde student glanced briefly at his chest, then immediately turned his gaze to Soobin and still tried to ignore Yeonjun's good looks. Fortunately, Beomgyu came along with Kai and spread soju and beer on the small table, which they could help themselves to. The dark-haired Choi immediately sat down next to Taehyun and put his hand on his thigh: "Have you already chosen something?"

Taehyun shook his head and grabbed a bottle of soju instead.

"Then I'll start!", Beomgyu stretched his arm upwards. "Tae you sing with me!" He reached for the tablet to choose a song and when he found it, he giggled mischievously. "It's good," he asked Kai to hand him the microphones, who then sat down next to Soobin. Yeonjun kept his eyes on the screen in front of them, on which the title of the song soon appeared. It was a faster ballad called "Put it all on me" by Ed Sheeran and soon afterwards he heard Beomgyu's deep singing voice. It couldn't be denied that the boy definitely had talent, but when he put his arm around Taehyun's shoulder, the pink-haired man could guess what it was going to be. "It's you and only you!", He sang in broken English, leaning his head against Taehyuns. Yeonjun understood every word through his good knowledge of English and he wished he would not understand any of it.