𝟒𝟑 ### 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

When the door to his bedroom opened again and Yeonjun came back in, Taehyun felt incredible relief, even if he doubted that he would have left the apartment in just boxers and sweatpants

When the door to his bedroom opened again and Yeonjun came back in, Taehyun felt incredible relief, even if he doubted that he would have left the apartment in just boxers and sweatpants. Therefore, concern still lingered in his mind because the Kang had also just picked up Beomgyu the next day. He considered just asking him about it, but decided against it and instead just stared at his hands resting on his lap. He had put his clothes back on while the elder had left the room and was now sitting at the head of the bed, leaning back against the wall.

He looked really thoughtful, even the Choi recognized that and thus he strode towards the bed after closing the room door as quietly as possible, as if it would make sense after all that. On all fours he crawled up over the bed and dropped down on his belly next to Taehyun, lightly closing his eyes and sighing contentedly.

Automatically, the blond's gaze wandered over the large black tattoo across his shoulders, then lingered on the pink-haired man's face. He would have liked to touch him now, but not in the same way as before, but lovingly stroked through his hair.

Taehyun did not understand himself. Didn't know why it was so hard to break this sudden barrier. All because they had sex with each other. It felt different, like he had opened up too much to the older man, more than he should have, and that the latter lost interest immediately.

Yeonjun felt the gaze on him and enjoyed that the blond couldn't take his eyes off him.

Even now, or rather ... now more?

Therefore, he opened his eyelids just a little, squinted at him, and let a smile show on his full lips. "Are you watching me?"

"A little," the 23-year-old admitted. "Does that bother you?"

Yeonjun shook his head, then propped himself up on his elbows. "It doesn't bother me," he reached for Taehyun's wrist, held it for a few seconds and stroked the soft skin with his thumb, then pulled the younger man's hand to him and kissed it in a gentlemanly manner.

This gesture surprised the boy and his eyebrows loosened the deep wrinkle what had formed between them to lift slightly. Finally, he gave a jerk and lay closer to him, intertwining his fingers with his and returning the gesture by running his lips over the slender fingers himself. "What ... -," he continued, pausing for a moment and rephrasing his question. "I like your tattoo, what does it mean?"