𝟐𝟔 ### 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑟𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈

Yeonjun sat at his desk and vigorously fumbled with the ribbon that was supposed to hold the three filigree flower stems together

Yeonjun sat at his desk and vigorously fumbled with the ribbon that was supposed to hold the three filigree flower stems together. But he was so unfocused that it just didn't want to last. He tried again and again, but one of the three kept falling on the surface, which is why he shot after the other stalks in frustration and cursed vigorously. Since kissing Taehyun and then being kicked out, he has felt pure frustration. Like a rebuff. Or two months without sex. He didn't know what to do because he was sure that he had heard at least some of his words.

Then why didn't he answer?

Did the blonde really want to let that stand between them?

Perhaps he should have been glad if the younger one hadn't heard all of his words, because he wasn't sure whether he had been completely honest. He couldn't deny that he wanted Taehyun, especially since that kiss was more erotic than the sex he was having.

But could he live without it?

So without sex?

The beeping of the front door made the pink-haired man sit up and take notice. Through the dead silence in the apartment, the noise could be heard overly loud and indicated that someone was coming home. And this could only be In. Yeonjun got up and went into the hall just as his brother came in with him at the door. Surprised because that person wasn't Jisoo, but an unknown face, the Choi raised both eyebrows.

"You're back?" Yeonjun remarked when their eyes met, leaning a little indecisively against his door frame, which led directly into the corridor.

He nodded curtly, his expression showing reserve. Apparently he was still pissed off from the argument. And he was just one of those people who couldn't overlook something so quickly, not even with his brother. "Just a moment, I need some of my portfolios."

The younger brother's gaze wandered to the second person, whose face he did not recognize. At first glance and the haircut, also because of the hard facial contours, Yeonjun had thought that this was a young man. But one more look at her sparse bust let him know that it was a woman. "And you are?" The pink-haired man asked curiously, because his brother had never actually brought a female visitor with him, except for Jisoo.