𝟒𝟖 ### 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeonjun still didn't take his eyes off the blond, following him since they had left Soobin's apartment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeonjun still didn't take his eyes off the blond, following him since they had left Soobin's apartment. The silence was driving him nuts, and he didn't know what this conversation had triggered in Taehyun. The younger Choi had hit sore spots and Yeonjun was sure that was intentional. He wanted the Kang to feel bad. On the other hand, he couldn't blame the blue-haired man for being angry, even if it was hard to see so his feelings were just playing with him and as Yeonjun himself experienced over and over again, feelings could make everything worse. Still, it had been an action that the younger Choi would not have been expected to take. He was stubborn and provocative, which he had certainly learned from the 26-year-old and now used against him.

"Can't you at least tell me where you're going?" the florist grumbled, following behind Taehyun like an annoying dachshund.

The student's apartment wasn't even in that direction, or did he just want to get around town to clear his head?

"Beomgyu," the blond replied curtly, not paying attention to whether Yeonjun could keep up with him. The latter certainly had no problems with his long legs.

"Aish," Yeonjun immediately hissed, remembering that Beomgyu had actually wanted to stay out of the blond's sight for the entire week so that he wouldn't see what condition he was in. Amber had told the pink-haired man that she was with him in the hospital, but since his nose was broken, this would definitely take a few weeks to heal and not mere days. He understood that he wanted to see his best friend, but Yeonjun was merely trying to protect him from more disappointment. "Why don't we go to your place?"

Taehyun stopped abruptly and turned to face the Choi.

"What, so you can fool me again with everything you've got?" the blond asked, upset.

"Wh-when did I ... fooled you?" asked Yeonjun, who wasn't even really familiar with the word and consequently couldn't even really comprehend what Taehyun meant. He let his eyes dart around the blond's face, just trying to understand what was going on in his head.

Clenching his teeth, Taehyun tried to look his counterpart in the eye. "When you sent me the photos. When we had kissed the second time. When we'd fought over Soobin," he pointed his hand vigorously in the direction they'd come from, "In my damn bed, and the day after! - None of that would have happened if you weren't constantly fucking with my head!"

✔𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞 𝔖𝔞𝔤𝔞: 𝑃𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें