𝟒𝟔 ### 𝟖 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

With a black eye and a split lip, Beomgyu sat on Yeonjun's sofa

With a black eye and a split lip, Beomgyu sat on Yeonjun's sofa. It was strange to be back in this apartment, last time he was here for other reasons. "Thanks," he mumbled as the host held out a bag of ice for him to hold against his swollen eye. Then Yeonjun leaned against the chair and watched the dark-haired boy.

Yeonjun shook his head, a slight smirk on his lips. "Did you at least hit him?" he asked teasingly, to which the younger man merely gave an annoyed snort.

"I tried," the black-haired student grumbled. "I really should have punched that girl in the face."

"She might have clawed your eyes out," Yeonjun said, already feeling his stomach grumble as he thought of his brother's girlfriend ...

She had actually been with her guy again, while In went to work dutifully. He rubbed the bridge of his nose in bewilderment. "Next time, you leave it to me."

"He still had a black eye from your action anyway, I thought that would have at least weakened him a bit," Beomgyu muttered, now also placing the bag on the cute lips that were still bleeding slightly. "Then I would have had a little more chance."

Thoughtfully, Yeonjun put his fingers to his chin. "This isn't like a video game," he pressed his lips together, remembering his anger when he had seen Kitae in Daisy. "I didn't expect the weakling to have so much power."

Beomgyu shook his head slowly, looking at his counterpart with big, warm bear eyes. "He didn't, I just have a very sensitive face."

A laugh escaped Yeonjun as he finally settled into the chair. "It's the will that counts."

"Exactly," grumbled the boy with the battered face, "I did it for my best friend and it feels good!" He stretched an arm upward, at which this gave him a twinge, and with a quiet, "Aish," he put the ice back to his lip. Beomgyu glanced at the pink-haired man and lingered in his thoughtful silence for a moment. Finally he said, "I think it's good that you don't want to lie to Tae. Did he say anything when you left?"

"Just wondering if I'll be back," Yeonjun muttered, then rested his chin on the palm of his hand. He would definitely stop by again as soon as Beomgyu could get himself up to go home, he thought to himself.