𝟐𝟑 ### 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐

After a long shower, an extremely strong coffee, and a headache pill, Kang Taehyun was halfway alive again

After a long shower, an extremely strong coffee, and a headache pill, Kang Taehyun was halfway alive again. He remembered last night. Not only about the part with Kitae, but also about the thing with Yeonjun. And he was damn embarrassed that he had admitted to the Choi that he found him attractive. Before him, of all people, when he hadn't even managed to tell his best friend. Apart from that, however, the blonde mainly felt guilty because, due to Kitae's action, he had thrown things at the pink-haired man's head that were only partially true. Because, unlike his ex-boyfriend, Yeonjun had made no secret of what he wanted from him. And he had to respect this honesty.

So he sat down on the couch, picked up his cell phone and texted him: Do you have time right now? Can you come over?

Taehyun checked the clock. It was only 10:32 a.m., so it could very well be that the daredevil was still in dreamland. So he just waited to see if he wrote back or showed up right in front of his door. After all, the 26-year-old already knew where he lived. He just wanted to get the situation over with as professionally as possible, then put the crown on the head again, get up and move on.

Depending on how Beomgyu would react to the situation with Kitae and the pink-haired man, because the blonde definitely had to tell everything to his best friend.

So he used the moment when he checked his cell phone to see if Yeonjun had written back - which he hadn't - to also leave Beomgyu a message and let him know that he would like to see him today. He promptly returned an answer and agreed. With the feeling that dirty laundry was being washed today, Taehyun immediately felt the need to stand in the shower again. Uncomfortably, he rubbed the back of his hand and snuggled up in a sitting position on his couch, hiding his hands in the sleeves of his baby blue jacket. The television was showing some cartoon show that he might have seen a few isolated episodes and actually had no idea what it was about.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Taehyun threw a surprised look at the wall clock above the TV. It was just before noon and a glance at his smartphone told him that Yeonjun had read the message, but he hadn't answered. So it could well be that the boy wouldn't show up and instead Beomgyu was at the door.