𝟑𝟏 ### 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖

After saying goodbye to Beomgyu, Taehyun went straight to Yeonjun

After saying goodbye to Beomgyu, Taehyun went straight to Yeonjun. In order to get there faster, he had taken the public transport straight away, where he could sit in the bus and think about how to start this conversation. Which turned out to be not that easy, because he rethought the scenery over and over again, but couldn't come up with any common denominator. But now he was standing in front of the Chois's door and rang the bell. Waited for the door to be opened for him. And he had absolutely no idea what to say to him.

And when the pink-haired man finally opened the barrier for him, the blonde simply shot out: "Let's do it!"

Exactly after only two seconds Taehyun noticed how this might affect his counterpart and pressed his lips together. Maybe he should write a Shame Diary, maybe it made it into the Guinness Book of Records.

"Pardon?" Yeonjun asked, completely confused, had only got home ten minutes ago and was just wearing a loose t-shirt with black sweatpants, which indicated that he was not prepared for this visit. He hadn't expected that firstly Taehyun would show up in front of his apartment and secondly that he would say something like that. He blinked in confusion. The confusion literally lit up on Yeonjun's face like a typical Seoul advertisement.

"Uhm... did you check your phone?"

The Choi slowly shook his head. "I just got home", then he remembered the chaos in the living room and he closed the door so far that only his body fit in and Taehyun couldn't look over his shoulder. "Inconvenient." He was happy to see the blonde, but he didn't want to do this battlefield to his eyes. In addition, questions would arise to which he might not have an appropriate answer.

Taehyun's face fell like a heavy stone. "How come? Did you take a work colleague with you today?" He replied skeptically and looked up at the older man. He didn't understand why he was more or less left standing in front of the door, but his unfavorable statement from earlier had completely evaporated.

"No," came the short answer, then he leaned against the door frame, "I haven't cleaned up ...", he averted his gaze. Then it hit him like lightning and he looked scared into the blond's face and he squealed: "What did you mean by let's do it ?!"