Psionic Love (Kwannon, aka Psylocke)

Start from the beginning

"Kwa-"

"Take me there. Now!" She opened her door, her robe already fixed and her katana hanging next to her hips. Her face grew determined in a matter of seconds. She was about to be reunited with her daughter and she was not going to waste any second. She would get her daughter back, even if she had to kill Galactus to be able to get to her. "I'm not missing this chance..."

Time Skip

"Logan" Kwannon called out, trying to gain the attention from the mutant with the adamantium skeleton. But it was futile since the man just ignored her and kept walking through the hospital. "Logan" She was really scared, her imagination running wild as her mind was creating imagery of the worst case scenario. She needed her questions to be answered or she would go crazy. "Logan!"

"Shut up, woman. We are almost there" Kwannon huffed, angry at the Wolverine for not answering her questions. But she was able to wait a bit longer, she had waited a long time now, which was a couple of seconds longer. She was finally able to reunite with her daughter and that is all she cared for.

She then watched as Logan opened the door, walking through it and entering the room. She did the same, finding herself face to face with a doctor, the superhero known as Spider-Man and a little asian girl with dark purple hair. Her world seemed to stop at that very moment, her eyes getting watery as she stared at the girl. She even saw just how the girl moved her head to look at her, making her see the asiatic characteristic her family had.

"Mommy...?" She choked on her spit, gasping for a bit of air as she walked slowly towards her daughter. She finally had completed her long life goal of being reunited with her daughter. Her tears fell freely, and she could honestly care less if the three men saw her like this. She finally had her daughter back in her grasp and she couldn't be any more happy. "You came..."

"Of course I did... I never stopped looking for you" She may have helped the X-Men more times than not but in every free time she had, she was always looking for her. And now she didn't have to look any longer, because she was finally back with her.

"Miss Kwannon, correct?" She looked at the doctor, nodding her head as he passed her a couple of papers. She took them carefully, her eyes skimming through the papers that were given to her. "She's suffering from malnourishment and dehydration. And will probably have to stay for a week at most. I hope that it won't be a problem?"

"No..." She muttered, giving her daughter one of her rare smiles. She didn't care just how long she had to wait, she would wait any amount of time. She finally had her daughter back, and she was going to stay with her. "I don't mind at all"

Time Skip; With Peter Parker

Peter looked through the glass window just how the daughter of the actual Psylocke rested. He was happy to have been able to reunite both mother and daughter back together again. And with his job being finished, he was going to leave the hospital and rest in his apartment. He had a long day and tomorrow would surely be just as crazy as today was.

"Spider-Man..." He stopped walking, glancing back at the purple haired asian mutant standing behind him. A rare smile on her face, a face similar to one Elizabeth Braddock thanks to all of the history between the two and the experiments done on them. "Do you have a moment?"

"Sure..." I really wanted to leave, but he could take a moment of his time to stay behind for a couple of extra minutes. It would also assure him that the girl will be safe. It is not that he didn't trust the mother of being able to handle everything, but unexpected things had happened in the past and he was not really going to risk it.

"I... I really can't thank you enough for finding and saving my child..." She whispered, her eyes looking straight at the mask that covered the face of the arachnid hero. She honestly was glad that it was Spider-Man that had found her daughter, any other hero would have just used her daughter to make her do something for them or make her do something that she may not really want to do. And while some of them were truly heroes, others like Stark would just want an excuse to be able to get to her body. "I have been looking for her for more than three years now... And I finally have her back" She neared the hero and planted a kiss on his cheek. That side of the mask now supported a purple kiss mark, a chuckle escaping her lips as she could see just how wide the lenses of the arachnid hero had just gotten. "Thank you... For everything"

"Y-Yeah... Don't mention it" Kwannon smiled at the nervous hero in front of her. She had been noticing just how her daughter had gotten attached to the hero in red and blue. Even telling her that she would love to see him more often, before she fell asleep. "If you need anything at all, just let me know, alright"

"Sure..." She answered. She really could see the appeal that Elizabeth had told her many moons ago. The man was very unique, a one of a kind man that would help others without asking for anything at all. "Actually! Can we visit you from time to time? My daughter wanted to see you more often"

"Of course... Just tell me when… I'll reserve a day in my calendar just for her..." She chuckled a bit more. She really wanted someone like him to be the father figure that her daughter had missed ever since she was born. Something that even she wasn't able to give her because her birth father was long gone from their lives. But she could fix it very easily with this. "So, I'll be happy to-"

"And this..." She started whispering, interrupting the arachnid hero. She moved her hands to his mask, raising it slowly and making way to her objective. He probably was already very accustomed to this kind of treatment, watching as he was not reacting at all. Which made her goal easier to accomplish. "This is my personal reward to you"

With those words said, she kissed the man straight on the lips, moaning softly into it. She was making sure that her daughter would have a male figure to look up to, nothing more and nothing less. But maybe... Just maybe, she was really going to enjoy this more than she thought she would. He had climbed the ladder all the way to the top when he saved her daughter. And she really wanted to relax and enjoy her time with her remaining family, but being able to increase a tad was just a bonus in her life. A bonus that she was going to really take into consideration.