chapter fifty-five

Start from the beginning

"Is there anywhere else to hide?" I ask.

"There's a storage closet back stage." Marcel said.

"Great. Go hide in there i'll handle this." I say.

Lily took down her ponytail, two knives fell. She caught them and offered me one. I hide my surprise and shake my head no, "I've got plenty on me." I say and take out one from my sleeve.

She smiled and bumped shoulders with Mj. "Your sister is hot."

He groaned as they walked away, "Would you guys stop saying that?" He asked.

She wrapped a arm around his shoulder and laughed, "Don't be jealous, you're cute too."

Mj blushed and pushed her away. "Aw don't get all shy on me now."

"Would you get in the storage closet please?" He asked.

"My bad tough guy." She mumbled.

I make sure they're all in there and get off the stage. I avoid my guards and open up the auditorium doors. I put a hand over my face as dust and debris filled the air.

My eyes watered as I slowly shut the door behind me. I got out my gun and slowly walked away from the doors.

I turned the corner and saw four men in all black black. I poke my head out and take aim. I shoot two of them in the head.

I quickly duck back into my hiding spot. "Blyat!" One of them shouted as I hear two bodies hit the floor.

"It came from that way," One of them murmured.

My phone rings, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble and quickly turn it off.

It rings again, without looking I press accept and press it to my ear. "Sage! What the hell is happening there?!" Kayla worriedly shouted.

They turn the corner and I shoot them in the head. "The kids are fine. Everyone is in the auditorium. I'm trying to get to the main office, but these men are every—"

I collide with a man. I stumble and he instantly tries to grab me. I dodge him, "Get the bitch she's over—" I shoot him in between the eyes.

"Fuck," I mumble.

"Sage! Go back to the auditorium where your guards are!" Ace shouted.

"I can't they know i'm not in there." I say.

I find the main office, I wave my hands around to get the panicked security guards attention. "Lock down the school! There's—"

Another boom goes off and my world goes black.