24

Chapter 24- The Nightmare Of Carrie The Musical
Natalie

Kevin Keller was excited to announce that he would be hosting a musical.

Carrie the musical.

Myself and Jughead were asked by Kevin if we could help with filming, and stage work jobs. So, while Kevin ran through scripts, rehearsals happened, Jughead and I filmed snippets, behind the scenes of rehearsals and interviews with Kevin and other members in the cast.

First interview was with Chuck Clayton. The boy which many of the girls hated as to something that happened closer to the beginning of the year.

"So...Chuck Clayton...why did you say yes to being in the musical?" Jughead asked as we sat in front of Chuck.

"I'm trying to reform my imagine. And, yeah, maybe it's counter-intuitive to be playing the villain, but somebody's gotta do it. And I wanna do it right. You know, show up, put in the team work, be a member of the team. And, who knows, maybe then people will start to change their minds about me" Chuck said.

"A boy looking to prove himself, say second chances are a thing, good way to earn it" I sighed.

Being camera person meant hearing the drama. The core four, Betty, Jughead, Archie and Veronica seemed to have crashed due to a lie Veronica said. Jealousy seemed to be building up in some people as a certain few were going for the lead role as Carrie and many disapproved of Cheryl Blossom playing her. And just as Cheryl finished her mini performance, proving herself, a sand bag dropped from the ceiling, making everyone gasp in shock. Cheryls face filled with rage as her life had flashed before her eyes and everyone stared up silently.

"I have a dark confession to make. After Cheryls brush with death this morning, I found a letter in my locker from someone alleging to be and I can't believe I'm about to say this. The Black Hood" Kevin sighed at his interview as he held up a letter that was a rather odd looking letter but styled the same as the Black Hoods had.

"It's a prank. Look at it" Kevin muttered as he showed the camera the letter. "Why would the Black Hood, who was shot dead by my dad, be demanding that the role of Carrie be recast?"

"Yeah. It does seem pretty small potatoes for the Black Hood" Jughead sighed.

"Crazy if you ask me" I huffed.

"Yeah. Still, guys, you can't tell anyone about this. As official documentarians you're both sworn to secrecy. Also, the show, as they say, must go on" Kevin said in a low tone.

While Rehearsals went on and Jughead watched jealously as Betty and Archie were playing boyfriend and girlfriend. He groaned every time they even got close. Yet he was proud of her at the same time.

________

"How's the musical going on?" Sweet Pea asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he found me in the art room. "What you doing in here?"

"Working on some stuff for Kevin and class..." I replied as I looked up at him. "And it's going good"

"You never told me you were an artist..." Sweet Pea chuckled as he pulled a chair and sat down. He picked up my art book and started flipping through pages, a smile widening on his face. "Nat, these are amazing!"

"Thank you" I laughed as he passed me the book back.

"I have a hot...talented girlfriend" Sweet Pea smirked as he placed a hand on my cheek, pulling a piece of hair behind my ear. "My perfect girl..."

"Hey, how does Pop's sound?" I questioned as I placed the pencil in my hand down. "Just us two?"

"Perfectly fine with me, anything to spend more time with you" Sweet Pea replied with a grin.