5

Chapter 5- The Red Circle
Natalie

"Did you see that crazy ass video that Northsider posted!?" Sweet Pea exclaimed as he walked over to the table a group of Serpents including myself, Toni and Fangs were sat on. Sweet Pea sat between me and Fangs and started playing the video for us to watch.

Instantly, I recognised the red head on the video, Archie Andrews. He was sending a warning to the Black Hood with a group of what I guessed was the Riverdale Highs football team dressed in masks behind him.

"Hey, guess we're not watching funny cat videos" Jughead mumbled as he approached the table. I glanced up at him, knowing he wouldn't be happy when he sees the video.

"Check this out" Sweet Pea sighed as he turned the laptop around so Jughead could see the video. His eyes widened as soon as they set on Archie. "Some sick in the head Northsider posted a video, and we were just talking..."

"About what?" Jughead asked in a panicked tone.

"Fogarty wants to earn his Serpents stripes. I say bring us the head of that Northsider, your in" Sweet Pea said as he slapped Fangs on the back, encouragingly.

"I'm down with that" Fangs agreed as he clenched his fists together.

Sweet Pea laughed, banging his fist on the table loudly as Jughead struggled to speak.

"No, guys. No-" He stuttered.

"What, Jones?" Sweet Pea questioned in an annoyed tone, looking up at Jughead.

"Alright I know this guy, you know this guy Natalie, he's a milquetoast. He's a Football Player. It's a lame target is all I'm saying" Jughead said, trying to reason with the group. "You wanna prove something? Why don't you go after the Black Hood?"

Sweet Pea chuckled. "And why would we do that?" He asked. "The Black Hood is targeting Northsiders, who do nothing but blame us for everything that's wrong with this town and we're sick of it. Black Hoods doing our work for us, he's a hero"

"Natalie?" Jughead questioned as he looked at me.

"Sweets is right, Jug" I sighed. "The Southside is treated like trash by the Northside and now they're paying the price"

"So your just gonna let them hurt Archie?" Jughead snapped. "He's our friend"

"Your friend, maybe, but not mine" I hissed. "And maybe you should teach him to keep his damn mouth shut and maybe to take the damn video down before it bites him in the ass"

Serpents laughed around me and Sweet Pea chuckled.

"Maybe Jones you should mind your own business" He scoffed. "This is Serpent business"

"She's my sister Sweet Pea, so back off!" Jughead snapped at him.

"Oh yeah. Well she's my girlfriend so you watch your mouth when your talking to her!" Sweet Pea yelled as he slammed his fist on the table, silencing the few tables around us.

"Girlfriend!?" Jughead yelled back. "You're dating him!?"

"It's none of your business but yeah" I nodded.