4

Chapter 4- Warm Love
Natalie

I closed my locker just as I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I smiled as I looked up at Sweet Pea.

"Hey there" I whispered as he turned me around.

"Morning beautiful" He sighed as he placed his hand on my cheek and he kissed my head softly.

"Ew get a room" Squealed Toni as she walked over to us.

"Whatever Topaz" Sweet Pea rolled his eyes as his hand interlocked with mine and I felt his rings press against my fingers.

We started walking together as Toni fiddled with her camera which was hanging around her neck.

"Jughead's going to be here soon" I sighed as we stopped at Toni's locker.

"We're giving him a tour" Toni told Sweet Pea as he held me close to him.

"Have you told him about us?" Sweet Pea asked me.

"Not yet" I shook my head. "I don't know how he'll react"

"Take your time" Sweet Pea nodded.

"Thank you" I sighed as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm going to meet with Fangs. I'll see you in class?" Sweet Pea questioned.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Laters angel" He whispered before walking away.

"I'm so happy for you, you don't understand" Toni sighed as she closed her locker. "Your definitely the cutest couple"

"Toni we've been together for like two days" I stated.

"You haven't kissed?" Toni asked.

"Apart from little forehead kisses, no" I shook my head. "We're taking it slow"

"Fair enough" Toni sighed as we approached the security and I spotted Jughead as he grabbed his bag.

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Third" Toni said as she walked over to him, snapping a photo of him before she reached him.

"Uh it's Jughead" Jughead corrected her.

"Hey Jug" I sighed as I stood beside Toni.

"I'm Toni Topaz" Toni introduced herself with a smirk. "We're suppose to give you the full animatronic tour of Southside High but some of the robots went insane and started killing the guests, so we'll just wing it"

I smiled at Jughead's puzzled expression and we started leading him around the school.

"Classrooms don't have Wi-Fi, bathroom stalls don't have doors" Toni started to tell him as we walked down some stairs.

"What about the school paper, the Red and Black?" Jughead asked.

"That no longer exists" I sighed.

"Censorship, budget cuts? Take your pick" Toni said. "To the right, you'll find a glimpse of Jingle-Jangle being consumed in its natural habitat"