Chapter 25: Invincible

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats. And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

The next night the Meta humans from Earth two were causing fire to central city. Policemen including the swat team are fighting the meta humans off, but they weren't winning.

Joe and Singh were behind a police car shooting at the meta humans.

"Reloading!" Singh said.

Then when Singh reloads his gun, and then one of the meta humans who was green, was flying and he throws a mild fire ball at Singh, and she sends him flying backwards.

"Ah!" Singh yells as he falls to the ground and he groans.

"David!" Joe shouts, as he rushes over to Singh.

Singh groan as Joe turns to one of the police officers.

"Back door! Captain's down." Joe said.

Then Joe and the policeman help Singh get into a police car so they can get him to the hospital.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Joe shouted.

They drove out but a meta human blocks them from going anywhere by putting a cop car on fire.

"Down, down! Down, get down!" Joe shouted.

Then the Meta Humans circle the car that Joe, Singh and the cop was in.

But suddenly, a streak super speeds by and takes out the meta humans out.

Iris's Voice-Over: Some people are calling it the metapocalypse, the days when Central City was overrun by an army with powers beyond imagination. But in these dark times, we must never forget our own strength, our own power to fight back.

At CCPN, Iris is writing her story, while she watches the news.

And at home, Wally is watching the news and then he walks out of the house.

Zoom was also watching the destruction from the top of a building.

That was until he sees a streak running through the city putting out fires.

Iris's Voice-Over: That it is only in the blackest of nights that we can truly see the light... and know for sure we are not alone. We are never...ever...alone.

Later at Star Labs

Later at Star Labs...Barry was back in his normal clothes as he comes out of the elevator with Iris.

"Me and Dani usually take these guys down one at a time, not 100 at a time." Barry said.