Chapter 15: Welcome To Earth-2

(Italics is the earth 2 counterparts.)

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

In the workshop with Harry, he was speaking into his watch.

"Journal log entry 115, my last entry. On this earth, we're closing the breaches, all of them. Soon, every portal between this earth and mine will no longer exist. I've become distracted by this Earth, by its problems, its people." Harry said.

Late at night, Barry and Daniella were running around the city, and they were closing the breaches as Cisco and Caitlin were in the cortex.

"29." Cisco said.

"28." Caitlin said.

"27." Cisco said.

"26." Caitlin said.

Barry and Daniella are just getting to closing the rest of the breaches.

"But the one thing I never lost track of was you, Jesse. You are my conscience, my beating heart. You're the reason I made it this far in my fight against Zoom, and now I just need you to hang on. Hang on a little bit longer because...I'm coming to get you, and this time...I'm not coming alone." Harry says, as he holds up his gun. 

***

With Barry and Daniella, they were at the final breach. 

Barry holds up the reactor as Daniella nods. 

Barry whips the reactor into the breach and they smile as they watch it close.

***

In the cortex...

"Bam. Uhh, that's how it's done." Cisco said. 

In seconds, Barry and Daniella arrive back in the cortex.

"Ooh. Whoo. They shoot. They score." Cisco said.

"Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym." Barry said.

"D plus." Caitlin said.

"Straight up F right here." Cisco said.

They all looked at Daniella.

"F-." Daniella said.

"How do you get and F- in gym?" Cisco asked.

"I dont know."  Daniella said.

"You always showed me an A+." Cisco said.

"I faked it." Daniella said.

Barry chuckles.

"Can't believe it. We closed all the breaches." Caitlin said.

"All except the one." Daniella said.

"Our last way to Earth-2." Barry said.

Harry walks in and says,"Ramons? Allen, Ready?"

"Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first." Barry said.

"Same, a few things and then we can go." Daniella said.

"Just a reminder, Allen...Ramon...Clock's ticking." Harry said.

"Always is." Barry said.