Chapter 4: The Fury Of Firestorm

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash....

2 Years Ago...

Barry's Voice-Over: Everyone secretly thinks they've figured out what their life is gonna be like, but what no one ever considers is that life has its own plans for you, whether you like them or not. And so you're left with a choice. You can either embrace the change and move forward, or fight it, and be left behind."

A football game had just finished at a high school stadium and a guy named Jax was in the middle of the field with a smile on his face and his friends walked up to him.

"Dude! I knew you could do it." He Said.

Jax chuckles.

"That was some touchdown, man. You won us the game!" He Said.

"Hey, no, man. We won us the game." Jax said.

"Hey, that's not what the cheerleaders were saying." He Said.

They start laughing.

"Oh, yeah? For real? A'ight." Jax said.

The Coach walks up to Jax and he says,"Jefferson, great game."

"Hey, thanks, coach." Jax said.

"I'm not the only one that noticed. Lot of scouts in the stands tonight, and after that touchdown, they all pulled out their cell phones. You're gonna get your pick of colleges, son." The Coach said.

"You really think so?" Jax asked.

"I know so. You get home and celebrate with your mom." The Coach says, as he turns around and walks way.

Jax smiles and the particle accelerator explodes.

"Everybody, run!" Jax yells, as he takes off running.

People were yelling and running away and then one of Jax's friends who uses crutches, trips and falls.

Jax helps him up and he says,"Hey, hey, come on, man, I got you! We gotta get inside the tunnel!"

Then once Jax gets his friend inside, he closes the door but gets blasted back by the ripple effect of the accelerator.

At Star Labs, in the infirmary, Barry and Daniella were holding Stein as Caitlin and Cisco checked on him

"Hold him steady!" Cisco said.

"He's dropping out." Caitlin said.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on." Cisco said.

"Cisco!" Daniella yelled.