Chapter 7: Gorilla Warefare

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

A few days later at Star Labs....Barry was could still hardly walk but he was working on it, Daniella could walk a little bit better than Barry but not so much.

"All right, I got you." Joe said.

"Mm-hmm." Barry said.

"Okay." Joe said.

Barry hands Joe his cane and he starts to walk but stumbles forward and he says,"I can't do it right now, all right?"

Joe helps Barry into the wheel chair as he says,"Oh, yes you can, Barry."

"No, no, no." Barry said.

"We've been making so much progress." Joe said.

"Yep, six whole steps. Someone get me a Bozo button." Barry said.

"Hey, give yourself some credit. You and Daniella just broke your backs. Look at her, she's able to do it." Cisco said.

"A normal person would've been paralyzed the rest of his life." Caitlin said.

"How long until I'm fully healed?" Barry asked.

"The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace of the thoracolumbar junction. But this is the MRI I took this morning. It's remarkable, but you're almost completely healed." Caitlin says, as she shows them the MRI up on the screen.

"I'm still having trouble breathing." Barry said.

"That's totally normal with a spinal injury. It should clear up soon. I hope so." Caitlin said.

"Where's Daniella?" Barry asked.

"She's spending the day with Olivia. A mother daughter day, she called it." Iris said.

Barry wheels over and looks at his Flash suit.

"We're going to get you back in that suit, Barry. Real quick, trust me." Joe said.

Barry sighs then he says,"What are we gonna do about Zoom?"

"No sign of him since Cisco nailed him with that tranq dart." Joe said.

"And I haven't vibed since then." Cisco said.

"Maybe Zoom's not coming back." Iris said.

Harry walks in with a bag and he says,"I highly doubt that. Which is why I'm gonna go do something about it."

"What do you mean, go do something about it?" Iris asked.

"I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon." Harry said.

"Why is that?" Caitlin asked.

"Because, Snow, it's time to go home." Harry said.

" Harry said