Chapter 21: Versus Zoom

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us.I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

15 years ago...

Barry's Voice-Over: Sometimes terrible things happen to us when we're children. Things that can define who we become, whether we want them to or not.

"Run, Barry, run!" Henry says, to Young Barry.  

Barry's Voice-Over: Some of us become stronger. The people who took me and helped me heal and move past everything that happened. They're responsible for who I've become today. But I know that I'm one of the lucky ones.

Joe takes Young Barry home where they meet Young Iris.   

Barry's Voice-Over: Not everyone gets that kind of support. Without it, I don't know where I would have ended up or what I could've become.

"Earth Two, Years Ago..."

A young boy wakes up, hearing a crash coming from downstairs.

He walks downstairs and sees that his father is yelling at his mother.

"James." She Said. 

"Who do you think you are? Do you know what I went through over there? Do you know the sacrifices I made for you? I come back after years of fighting for this country and this is my welcome home?" James said. 

James the same outfit that Jay wears, Jay was the young boy and his dad hits his mom.

"You think you can walk out on me? I'm your husband!" James yelled.

"You're not my husband. I don't know what you are right now." She Said.

"I am a hero, Ashley." James says, grabbing her by the hair.

"No. You're a monster." She sees her son. "Run, Hunter, run." Ashley said.

"Stay, boy!" James yelled.

James shoves Ashley to the ground and then he walks over to Hunter.

"It's okay." James says, as he brings Hunter over to Ashley.

"Please. Please don't do this." Ashley pleaded.

"Shut up!" James yelled.

"No, please. No." Ashley says, as she was sobbing. 

James faces Hunter, and puts his hat on him and then he says,"You're gonna want to see this, son."

"No, James!" She's sobs. "Please. No. No, James." Ashley pleaded.

James walks over to closet, and picks his shot gun up and then he walks back over to Ashley and then he fired the gun. 

***

Later, Hunter is taken to an orphanage, he was still carrying his fathers helmet as a detective walked inside. 

"Name?" She Asked. 

"Hunter Zolomon. Father killed the mother. Kid saw the whole thing." The Detective said.

"Next of kin?" She Asked.

"No relatives wanted him. He is all alone." The Detective said.

"Follow me. And don't dawdle." She Said.