Chapter 23: Rupture

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but, in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

At night, the police were chasing a car.

At Star labs, Cisco was watching the chase.

"Barry, there's a high-speed chase heading south on Milton Ave." Cisco said.

The police lose the thieves, as their tires screech.

"We lost 'em." He Said.

They laugh and then they see electricity behind them.

"Not gonna lose them, though." He Said.

"You wanna bet?" His Partner said.

They go faster.

***

Back at Star Labs....

"Oh! Oh! You wanna play? Okay! All right. Get ready to bring it!" Cisco said.

Barry was on the treadmill.

"They're not slowing down." Iris said.

"Of course not!" Barry said.

***

On the road...

"There's our....out...the tunnel! Take the tunnel!" He Said.

***

At Star Labs...

"They're headed for the Fifth Street tunnel. Satellite can't project in there." Cisco said.

"What? You just thought of this now?" Caitlin said.

"I didn't think he'd actually try to outrun The Flash!" Cisco said.

"Lightning. Lightning toss!" Barry called out.

"He wants to do the lightning toss." Iris said.

"Nope. No lightning. It's a hologram. Remember?" Cisco said.

"Just..." Barry says, as he grunts.

"No. No, no. The wind-up!" Iris said.

"So we can block their field of vision. Yes! Of course. All right, Cisco. This is where all those countless hours gaming in your basement are about to pay off." He starts typing. "Fingers, don't fail me now. Leerooooy...!" Cisco says, as he pulls the joint stick.

***

Back on the street....the car of the thieves drive beside the flash hologram.

"Ah, my eyes! What is this?" They Said.

Stopping the car, they try to run but the flash hologram stands in front of them as the police pulled up.

"Hands in the air!" The Police said.

The thieves surrender as the hologram zooms away.