Chapter 2: Flash Of Two Worlds

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats. And I am the only ones fast enough to stop them...I am The Flash. 

At Star Labs...Everyone was in the cortex and Jay Garrick had walked in and told them their world was in danger. 

"Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm." Jay said.

"How do you know our names?" Daniella asked. 

"I know all your names. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West..." Jay said.

"Enough. That part about explaining needs to happen right about now." Joe says, as he points his gun at Jay.

"This world is in danger." Jay said.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco asked.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." Jay said.

"I'm sorry, a breach?" Iris said.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two earths." Jay said.

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asked.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you." Jay said.

"Atom Smasher." Cisco said.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow." Jay said. 

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?" Barry asked.

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like the both of you. They called me The Flash." Jay said.

A red and blue streak were chasing each other

Jay voiceover: Before I arrived on your earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom.

"Zoom?" Daniella asked.

"I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?" Barry said. 

"He's a speedster, like you, me and her. And fast. Maybe the fastest of all. But evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death." Jay said.

***

Flashback: 

Jay was running fast through the city, and he was running after Zoom as they both ran up a building and began to fight. 

Jay's Voice-Over: We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him.