Chapter 6: Enter Zoom

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

At night at the docks Barry was going up against Dr. Light.

"I'm here to kill you, Flash, so get ready to fry." Dr. Light said.

Barry grunts as he was standing up.

"Bring it on. Hmm." Dr. Light says, as she chuckles. 

Barry runs as Dr. Light shoots her light beams at him until he could not stand anymore. Barry collapses to the ground.

"Told you. Zoom always wins." Dr. Light said.

She rips off Barry's emblem off his chest and Barry wasnt breathing at all, or was he?

72 Hours Earlier....

In the pipeline, Dr. Light was in her cell as Barry and Daniella were talking to her.

"Zoom sent me here to kill you, but I didn't want to." Dr. Light said.

"But you were fine with killing Linda Park." Daniella said.

"It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find, he'd think I was dead, and I'd be free." Dr. Light said.

"How was he supposed to know where to find her body?" Barry asked.

"Just let me go. Let me disappear." Dr. Light said.

"You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming." Barry said.

"Okay. And what's your great idea?" Dr. Light said.

"How were you supposed to contact him after you killed one of us?" Daniella asked.

"I was supposed to get something...something I could only get if you were dead...and then throw it through the breach as proof." Dr. Light said.

"And then what?" Barry asked.

"Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do both you want to know?" Dr. Light said.

"Because we want to find him." Barry said.

"You really don't." Dr. Light said.

"He's gonna keep coming for me and Bolt. He's gonna keep kidnapping people like you, forcing them to do what he wants. I have to stop him before more people die." Barry said.

"You can't stop Zoom. None of you can." Dr. Light said.

"Yes, I can." Barry said.

"And we will, but we need your help." Daniella said.