Chapter 22: Back To Normal

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Daniella and I fight crime and find other meta-humans like us. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I was The Flash!!....But.....not anymore....

Barry's alarm clock beeps, letting him know it was time to wake up. 

Barry's Voice-Over: People wake up. Roll out of bed. Suit up for the day. Get to work as fast as they can. Make sure they get a caffeine fix along the way so they can make it through the mountain of work that awaits them.

Barry had his speed, so he could do everything fast....but now that zoom took it....he's......had....to slow down.......he's......Normal.               

Barry got of bed slowly and slowly say down and sighed.

And now that he doesn't have his speed.....He had to ride the bus and deal with noisy passengers.       

And now that Barry doesn't have his speed he had to wait in line like a normal person.       

At work....he had to read it regular and not fast like he used to.       

Barry's Voice-Over: Yup, it's just a regular day.

And now when he knocked over her coffee cup, he couldn't catch it fast and it dropped to the floor and broke into pieces.       

Barry's Voice-Over: And I'm just a regular guy.

Barry sighed and was annoyed.

At Star Labs....Cisco was holding Hunter's helmet and vibes to see if his sister was okay and she was....at least for the time being.

"I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around. I hate this thing." Cisco says, as he takes his goggles off.

"Well..." Barry said.

"Just wanna put a dent in it." Cisco said.

"Cisco, did you see Dani in your vibe?" Iris asked.

Cisco sighs then he says,"Zoom's got her in his lair. She's scared, but she's okay."

"Oh, thank God. All right, we need to get her back." Barry said.

"I know. But without your speed, there's no way any of us can get through that breach that Cisco found at the hospital." Joe said.

"Why can't Dani just use her speed to get away?" Iris asked.

"Zoom probably has her wearing a dampener or something I don't know." Cisco said.

"I just don't think there's anything we can do right now." Joe said.