Chapter 1: The Man and Woman Who Saved Central City

Barry was standing in front of Captain Cold and Heatwave. He zooms past them as they begin to shoot their guns at him and runs up a building, but he turns back.

"He's coming back around!" Mick yelled.

"Yeah, to die!" Snart yelled.

Barry then zooms past Snart and holds Mick up against a car...But then Snart shoots Barry with his cold gun and he was gonna do it a second time but a streaks zooms passed him and throws him to the ground. Daniella arrived and grabbed Barry and they hid behind a wall.

"I swear one of these days I will kill both of you!" Snart yelled.

Snart was gonna fire his cold gun again, but he gets throw to the ground by a fireball by firestorm. 

Barry goes over to Snart and destroys his cold gun.

"We were late again, weren't we?" Ronnie asked. 

Barry laughs as he says,"Right on time." 

Sirens were wailing in the distance.

"Whoo!" Ronnie says, as he flew away. 

Barry laughs. 

***

Later at Star Labs, Barry and Daniella walk in with Ronnie right behind them.

"Two down at the same time? Superhero triple play, baby!" Cisco said.

"Didn't do it alone." Barry said.

"You're never alone, Barry." Caitlin says, as she kisses Barry.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Daniella said.

Caitlin and Barry laugh.

"Snart and Rory. You and Daniella are gonna put a cop like me out of a job." Joe says, as he hugs Barry. 

"Just trying to help."  Barry said.

"You do more than help, Barry...You give the people of this city hope." Iris said.

"You're the hero, Barry." Eddie says, patting Barry on the shoulder.

"Congratulations, everyone." 

Wells wheel in as everyone turns to him.

"A spectacular victory. A milestone, if you will. Mr. Allen, I believe there's nothing left I can teach you.[He stands up and gets out of his chair.] I believe...that you're ready to do all of this on your own." Wells said. 

Suddenly, Barry was standing alone in Star Labs and in normal clothes and no one else was there.  

Then the computer beeps and Barry looks at his Flash suit...He runs passed a table, which knocked over envelopes with the word "urgent" on them.

As he runs through the city, he passes signs that say...

Flash and Bolt Day. 

Barry's Voice-Over: My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible, and I became the Flash. I used my powers to find the man responsible for my mother's death. I thought I would finally get justice for my family, but I failed. It's been six months since the Singularity. I'm on my own now. Decided it's better that way. Keeps the people I care about safe. There's only one thing I can do now. I run.

 I run