Chapter 17: King Shark

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend, Daniella and our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!!

Everyone was still standing in front of the speed cannon after Zoom killed Jay and pulled him into the breach.

Barry walks over to the speed cannon as he says, "Open it up." Barry said.

"Allen..." Harry said.

"I need to go back." Barry said.

"I can't do that." Harry said.

"Open it up!" Barry yelled.

"Allen! The breaches are closed. All the breaches are closed." Harry said.

"Why can't we just open one of 'em?" Joe asked.

"The quark matter energy that we used to seal the breaches, it prevents them from being opened, ever again. There's no going back to our world." Harry said.

"Wait. We're trapped here for good?" Jesse asked.

"Yes." Harry said.

"No, we can't just let Zoom get away with this. He just murdered Jay right in front of us." Barry said,

'There's got to be something we can do." Caitlin asked.

"There's not. Not this time. It's over." Harry said.

"No." Barry says, as he storms off.

Later at night in the cortex

Later at night in the cortex...Cisco was looking at Reverb's goggles as Barry walked in.

"Hey." Barry said.

"Hey. I got reverbs glasses." Cisco said.

Barry laughs and he says, "Hey could you figure out a way to get the breach back open?"

"Barry I don't know if that's a good idea." Cisco said.

"Why not? I mean think about all the people over there? Dani...Iris...Even Caitlin who zoom killed, I let that happen. I did!" Barry said.

Harry walks up to them and says,"I would not say anything to Caitlin about her counterpart from my Earth. That goes for Joe and Iris too."

"Why?" Barry asked.

"Because you don't want to influence their reality in ways that should not be influenced." Harry said.

"Like in the same way as when Barry time-travels?" Cisco asked.

"Exactly, but also, what's the point? Those people are not your people. Their lives are not your lives. Never were, never will be. Bury it. Move on. Yes?" Harry said.