"let me see" yoongi said, jungkook smiled, "they're like invisible, can barely see them"

jungkook laughed, "that's the point"

@min_yoongi

bunny boy got braces. calling my therapist as we speak

3:10PM • 11 July 21

jeon_jungkook: this is going down as history for weirdest calls therapists have gotten
|min_yoongi: no

User073882: 🙄

Yooonk00: PLS

yoongi didn't know why but he felt sad today.

he tried to cheer himself up but nothing seemed to work. he felt empty.

he cuddled jungkook as they watched a show, jungkook brought him so much comfort.

"make me food" jungkook spoke, yoongi rolled his eyes, "on the night i proposed, you said, and i quote, i will make the food, wash your floors, wash your clothes, fold your clothes, wash the dishes"

jungkook laughed, "well, i'm lazy so please make me food"

yoongi hummed, "what do you want to eat?" he asked, "anything"

yoongi began thinking, "do your teeth hurt?" he said, jungkook shook his head, "no, maybe later though. it just feels weird"

yoongi nodded, "i'll make soup, so we have leftovers when they start to hurt" yoongi explained, jungkook nodded to agree

"yoonie, are you sad?"

yoongi's heart began beating faster at that question. he was falling into a depressive episode and he knew he wouldn't be able to hide it for long.

"no" yoongi lied, he felt so empty and upset, "something is off about you" jungkook spoke as he ate, "nah, that's just you"

jungkook chuckled, "maybe" he spoke,  putting his plate in the sink.

jungkook went live, he was looking at comments as he waited for people to join.

"thank you for the sweet comments" he smiled, revealing the clear brackets on his teeth, "stop freaking out about the braces, you guys remind me of yoongi" he laughed, yoongi gasped.

"i had to call my therapist!" yoongi spoke, jungkook rolled his eyes, "i should not be held responsible for that"

he laughed and continued looked at more comments, "how does it feel knowing you're getting married?" he read out loud.

"well, i'm still processing that" he chuckled, "like.. i'll be married by the end of next year.. that thought is crazy.."

yoongi joined the boy even though he was exhausted, "i didn't think i would ever love someone like i love jungkook" yoongi spoke, "in fact, i didn't think i would love anyone romantically"

jungkook smiled, "keep talking like that and you'll have a crying boyfriend to take care of" jungkook spoke, yoongi rolled his eyes.

"well, i'm going to take a shower" yoongi spoke, jungkook kissed his cheek, "okay hyungie"

yoongi brushed his hair and laid in bed. his mind was full of thoughts, he wanted his mind to shut up.

he groaned a bit, facing the wall and closing his eyes. soon enough, jungkook cuddled him.

jungkook gave the boy kisses, wrapping him in blankets and caressing his face.

"hyungie, something is off about you" jungkook said, "no jungkook, i'm fine" yoongi spoke, he didn't want his little one to worry.

"i'm going to give you lots of love just to make sure" he smiled, kissing yoongi which made yoongi whine and giggle.

@jeon_jungkook

goodnight! thank you everyone for your sweet comments!

11:47PM • 11 July 21

min_yoongi: so pretty 😞 ALSO U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED ALMOST AN HOUR AGO
|jeon_jungkook: sorryyy
|User829292: jungkook has a bedtime?
|min_yoongi: not exactly? jungkook has ptsd and to help his nightmares, he has a sleep schedule.

pennyi: cutiee 😭

K00K00: man i can't believe u got braces and that means no bunny smile koo which means no oxygen which means we all die and this is the extinction of earth
|min_yoongi: THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING
|jeon_jungkook: BYE WHAYSHDJDJ

"yoonie" jungkook mumbled at around 1am, yoongi hummed, his eyes still closed, "can't sleep"

yoongi rubbed his eyes and sat up, looking at jungkook, "why's that?" he mumbled, "my teeth hurt"

yoongi scoffed, "at 1am? what a pain in the ass" yoongi said, jungkook nodded and frowned.

"i'll be back" yoongi spoke, he left the room and went to grab his little one a cup of ice water.

he handed it to him, "here, it's 1am so not much we can do" he mumbled, still half asleep.

"thank you" jungkook spoke, drinking the iced water and sighing. yoongi caressed jungkook's hair and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"i love you"

"love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what do u think will happen if yoongi falls intona depressive episode?