chapter fifty-two

Start from the beginning

"What do you need?" He asked.

"If i'm going to be staying with you I need my medicine. I haven't taken it because I haven't seen Shaylee today, which she usually brings it to my parents. But she wasn't feeling well today so I haven't got my medicine. And i'm going around a lot of people that I don't know so I need it." I say.

"What's the address?" He asked.

I got out the car and Lee and I went into the elevator. I punched in my penthouse code and the elevator started to go up.

We got out the elevator and I scanned my thumbprint. I enter my apartment and Lee shut door.

"Shay!" I yell and go up the steps.

I go to the room she was staying in. "Just eat the damn soup woman," Fredrico grumbled.

"I told you i'm not even that sick." Shaylee shot back.

"You have a fever of 102, you need to sweat out your fever before the wedding. I don't need you coughing the entire service." Rico said.

"My sickness only last for two days i'll be fine. I already told you i'm not eating that soup. I hate soup."

"donna testarda." Rico mumbled and I hear a clank. (Stubborn woman)

I crack open the door. Shaylee was under the covers with thermals and fuzzy socks on. She threw off the covers.

"I'm hot," She whined.

Rico put the covers back on her and tucked her in. "Good, you need to sweat it out."

"The onions on my heel feel slimy." Shaylee complained.

Fredrico grabbed the Vicks and pulled her shirt down, she screamed and covered her chest. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." Rico said.

When the hell did that happen?

"We were drunk. It was a one time thing." Shay said with a glare.

"One time? Like this morning when I—"

I open up the door, they both jump back startled.

"Hey I just came to get my medicine. Do you know where it is?" I ask.

"In your bathroom in the medicine cabinet." She answered.

"Cool," I say and turn around.

I get my medicine and poke my head back in the door. "I'm leaving, don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say and shut the door.

Lee got out the drivers seat and went over to my side

Lee got out the drivers seat and went over to my side. He opened up the door and offered a hand. I put my hand in his and get out the car.

We went into a large white spacious building, the yacht in the view of the huge open window. The full moon shining through.