Yours (forty-four)

The most breathtaking grin overtook his handsome face as he stood back up. Marcellus cupped her face and smashed his lips onto hers. The kiss was filled with nothing but passion and love. Arwyn placed her hands on his arms. If he wasn't holding onto her, she'd have fallen over by now. The kiss made her weak in the knees. And it only got deeper as he tilted his head to the side, his tongue sliding into her mouth. Their tongues danced together before he pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. Both of them panting as hard as the other. 

"I missed you." He murmured breathlessly, closing his eyes. 

"I missed you too." She whispered. 

His lips found hers again, but this time, it was more slow and sensual.

"If we keep going, I'm gonna end up fucking you on this table." He said, moving away from her.

"What's stopping you?" She asked quietly. 

He blinked at her a few times before a smile took over his features. His eyes shining with nothing but love. 

"Nothing, I suppose." He bent down a little, his hands going to the back of her thighs before he hoisted her up, placing her on top of the table. 

Her arms wrapped around his neck as he pushed the skirt of her dress up. He peppered her lips with kisses, slipping her underwear off before unbuttoning his pants. His erection sprung free from the confines of his pants before he pushed inside of her. A moan left her as she tilted her head back. 

"You're all mine." Marcellus whispered as he pulled all the way out of her before pushing back inside. He did that same movement a few times, going excoriatingly slow. 

"All yours. But please go faster." She moaned quietly, breathlessly as her hands gripped onto his shoulders. 

She could feel the grin on his lips against her skin as his pace started to get faster. Eventually, pounding into her mercilessly. A few of the candles on the table had blown out and fallen over. The more he thrusted into her, the more she felt the rising orgasm. 

"Let go, baby." He groaned out, placing light kisses over her neck and shoulder. 

She felt her climax reaching as he continued his relentless thrusting. A moan of his name and the both of them found their release, panting extremely hard. His head rested against her shoulder as he inhaled deeply, trying to recover his composure. 

"How's that for an apology?" He asked, a soft chuckle following the question as he pulled out of her, buttoning himself back up. 

"Best apology I've ever received." Arwyn flushed, hopping off the table and fixing her underwear back on. 

"Was there a plan for the table besides this?" She asked, smoothing the dress over.

"Dinner but I think we just skipped straight to dessert." He said, a grin plastered on his face.

"I could go for some more dessert." She teased with a small giggle. 

Marcellus arched his brow and gave her a smack on the ass. 

"Don't tempt me, Arwyn." He said, his voice lowering. 

She simply shrugged, looking at the now messy table. 

"This was a really thoughtful thing to do, Marcellus."

"I'd do anything for you, mi'lady. You should know that by now." He murmured, wrapping an arm around her waist and pressing a kiss to the side of her head. 

"How did you pull this off?" 

"It took a lot of convincing. Your Queen is... She's very fond of you. And didn't appreciate what I did but I managed to convince her." He said, a small laugh escaping him. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm not quite hungry... For food." She whispered, looking up at him. 

He narrowed his eyes, the smile fading from his face. Seemed to be enough of an answer for him. He swiftly picked her up in his arms and made his way to her room. They got a few odd looks from servants but she didn't care. And it seemed he didn't either. 

The roses were still in her room but at least her bed was clear. That's really all that mattered.

"I'm gonna sneeze." She whispered, holding a hand to her nose. 

With one glance at the roses, Marcellus made them disappear. 

Arwyn was going to ask how, but she didn't care. That was just incredibly hot

"Do that, but to my dress." She murmured. 

His eyes darkened and a smirk appeared across his handsome features.