Quick (twenty-four)

You're absolutely radiant. Her face flushed as she turned on her side and admired the man beside her. He had on a shy smile. A smile she had never seen before. A smile she wouldn't mind looking at every day. His hair was an absolute mess. Clear that he just had mind-boggling sex. She couldn't help the face-splitting grin that appeared across her face. 

"What?" Marcellus asked, lifting his head up slightly. 

"Nothing." But the grin on her face didn't waver, it only continued to grow a little bigger.

"Obviously something is on your mind, Arwyn."

"Oh, you know..." She trailed off, turning her gaze to the ceiling as she laid back. 

"What do I know?" 

She just got the Devil to make love to her. Of course she was going to be over the moon, ecstatic. The giddy feeling inside of her bubbled up once again and she couldn't help the giggle that escaped her. 

"How many people can say they've had the Devil make love to them? No one's going to believe me." 

Marcellus rolled his eyes. Arwyn felt the bed shift under his weight as he moved so he was half leaning over her. He placed a delicate, almost too quick of a kiss on her lips. 

"Remember, it was just the one time." He murmured, licking from her jaw, down her throat. She gasped, the feeling of his tongue on her skin making her body shiver in delight. 

"We'll see." She whispered. 

"Oh?" The Devil smirked as he gazed down at her. His gaze was so intense, she couldn't help but squirm under him. "I like it," he kissed her neck, "quick," kissed the middle of her chest, "and hard," kissed the tops of both her breasts. Sliding his arm underneath her, he unclasped her bra, pulling it off of her swiftly. Arwyn sucked in a breath, biting down on her lower lip.

"But," He paused as he moved his body so he was directly over her now, kneeling between her legs once again. One of his hands gently cupped her left breast, leaning all of his weight on his right arm. "I must admit," he peeled his gaze away from hers and dipping his head down, he flicked his tongue over her right nipple. "The slow and steady approach," another flick, "was nice and refreshing." He finished by attaching his mouth to her nipple and sucking softly, causing a moan to erupt from Arwyn.

"Maybe you can show me how you like it." Arwyn whispered breathlessly. Marcellus' eyes snapped back up toward hers. His dreamy, blue eyes darkened with hunger. 

"I don't think you're ready for that, baby." He murmured, squeezing her breast in his hand as he stared down at her. She arched her brow and moved her head to the side slowly. 

"Try me." She told him softly, biting down on her bottom lip again. He narrowed his eyes before a grin appeared over his features. Swiftly and quickly, he flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach. 

"I'm going to fuck you from behind." He told her, and before she knew it, he was sliding back inside of her. He had pulled her hips up to him, so she was slightly raised on her elbows and knees. She inhaled quickly, a weird stinging sensation was all she could feel before it was nothing but pleasure once again. He started slow, but his pace started to pick up the more she grew use to him again. And before she knew it, he was thrusting into her mercilessly. The room was filled with both of their ragged breathing and moans, and groans. 

The same feeling as before had started to build up inside of her. She was addicted to this feeling. She could never get enough of it as his rhythm was relentless, pounding into her. She felt her unravelling once again, as she let out a loud moan as she reached her high once again. Plunging himself deep inside of her, he silently found his own orgasm as well. He rocked his hips against her as he leaned down and pressed a few small, delicate kisses along her shoulders.

"I like both ways," Arwyn whispered, her breathing was harsh as she slowly moved to lay down, feeling him slide out of her so she could turn and stare up at the panting mess of a man in front of her.