Unexpected (twenty-one)

With a tentative hand, she reached forward and wrapped her hand around him. He let out a shaky breath and closed his eyes briefly. Her hand squeezed him. A small groan left him before he opened his eyes and placed his hand over hers.

"You don't have to do this." He said, his voice was harsh as he gazed down at her.

"Why not? Am I not what you want?" She asked, her hand tightening ever so slightly around him. A low groan escaped him again as his hand tried to pull hers off of him.

"No... Because I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"Then don't." She brushed his hand away as she started to move her hand up and down with a firm grip around him. He closed his eyes again. His breathing seemed to hitch in his throat. She leaned forward and placed her lips around his tip, sucking lightly. A hand went into her hair as his eyes opened to peer down at her.

"Damn..." His hips pressed forward, pushing more of him deeper into her mouth. He tasted surprisingly delicious; smooth and salty. Her tongue slowly twirled around his tip, a moan escaping her throat, sending vibrations throughout his length. Her hands were placed on his thighs, supporting herself. She took him further into her mouth until she could feel him at the back of her throat before she brought him to the front of her mouth again. Her tongue flicking over his tip once again.

"Baby..." He breathed out, a small groan escaping him again. The new nickname leaving a tingling feeling inside of her. "That feels so good." He brought his other hand down to her hair, both hands gripped at her hair as he started to move. She sucked harder and harder as he thrusted into her mouth. Her own Devil flavoured popsicle. Her eyes looked up at him, to see the lust filled eyes gazing back down at her. The longing in his eyes. The need. Need for her.

"Arwyn, I'm going to come." His grip on her hair only tightened as he tilted his head back, eyes closed. She pushed more of him into her mouth, sucking even harder as she watched the way his body contorted in pleasure. Tense and sexy. And within moments, he let out a cry of pleasure, shooting his warm, salty liquid down her throat. She didn't realise giving pleasure would be such a huge turn on. She pulled him out of her mouth and swallowed the liquid quickly. A brief look of disgust appearing on her face. But it faded quickly as she saw the panting mess of a man in front of her. She couldn't help but feel a prideful, smug grin coming over her face. She made the Devil come apart right in front of her. Because of her touch. Her mouth. Her.

"That was..." Marcellus was lost for words. The Devil lost for words? "That was incredible... very unexpected, though." He murmured. "Where's your gag reflex?" Arwyn smirked at him and subconsciously bit down on her lip. "Have you... done that before?" He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p'. A relieved expression took over his face as he gazed at her.

"Good. Now," he reached down and grabbed her hands, pulling her up to her feet. "I owe you the same release you have given me. Let's get you comfortable."

The same release? Arwyn's face flushed a bright pink as she followed him out and to the bedroom. Slowly, he took her shirt off, fingers touching every inch of her body as he did so. He dropped to his knees in front of her, his lips trailed lightly over her stomach. His hands started to pull her pants down as he pressed light, lingering kisses over her hips. Her hands went into his hair, gripping gently as she bit down on her lip. His gaze looked up toward her, slowly sliding his hands down her thighs and legs, removing her pants as they go. Arwyn couldn't look away as she watched him, small gasps leaving her at the feeling of his hands on her skin. It was almost intoxicating.